New H.I.D. Kit installed on my 09 Busa!

rekeene

Registered
Just installed a hid kit today on my 2009 Busa...Looks good! I always installed hid kits no matter what car I ever had! It's an addiction...Halogen bulbs are sooooooooo gay!!! I have had my bike for 12 days so far and have changed the following:

Windscreen Puig dubble bubble, Shorty pipes (sic cycles), hotbodies smoke tail light kit, and HID Kit 30000k.

Things I am currently waiting on but already have ordered: Front turn signals smoked, Lowering triple tree, Swingarm 4-8 over, Lowering links, Galfer brake line for rear, Pig spotter mirrors, LED kit for guages blue in color.

What i'm looking at buying next: Power commander 5, Hahns turbo kit stage 1 or 2, headlight cover smoke, 200 series tires, handle grips, and powder coat everything black.

Any other suggestions are welcome! Thanks and while i'm getting things done to bike as parts come in I will post more pics! :thumbsup:

busahid.jpg

busahidtop.jpg

busarear.jpg

Last edited:
30k bulbs? Shouldn't they be really bright violet?

Check out ransom machine they have some busa bars with diff ends on them.

Get the brake and clutch lines to match the rear. Aftermarket rotors and wheels. Sounds like your gonna have a nice bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

30k bulbs? Shouldn't they be really bright violet?

Check out ransom machine they have some busa bars with diff ends on them.

Get the brake and clutch lines to match the rear. Aftermarket rotors and wheels. Sounds like your gonna have a nice bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought the same thing! I think i bought some knock off hid's off ebay! Lol...damn Asians!!!! Lol...i'm part asian so that's funny as hell...so buy stainless steel brake and clutch lines? I'm about to go look at them now. The wheels will definitely be the finishing touch! The last thing I do! :) I'm thinking about getting some carbon fiber parts as well...I will let you know my decision and thanks for your input and advice!!! :beerchug:

Head light cover would be the last thing I would Mod if I rode on the street.

I was gonna say 6000 - 8000 K, but very nice. Looking forward to the completed pix :thumbsup:

Yo Bro, questions for you? I have a new busa 2. How difficult was the HID install and which kit/company did you use? Who sells a smoked headlight cover for a gen 2 busa and how the the blackout kit install. I have it on mine, it came out pretty well, except the left one is completely flush, id say its about 97% flush.

Thanks guys!!! If you have any other suggestions let me know! :beerchug:

Your bike is coming along very nicely. That HID rocks! I do have a question though. Who did you order your smoked front turn signal lenses from? Please post a link if you can.

TIA

Yo Bro, questions for you? I have a new busa 2. How difficult was the HID install and which kit/company did you use? Who sells a smoked headlight cover for a gen 2 busa and how the the blackout kit install. I have it on mine, it came out pretty well, except the left one is completely flush, id say its about 97% flush.

I'm not sure what company I bought these from...I bought them a long time ago for my car and then installed them onto the bike. There is no one that sells the headlight cover right now for the gen 2 and if they claim they do they are on back order for at least a month! The blackout kit install came out just fine and are both flush! I must admit it was definitely a pain in the ass at first! But post some pics up for your bike! If you find out any info on the headlight cover let me know! Thanks!

Back