new guy

G'day lads. i'm new here, been lurking a while tho. I got an 03 busa this year after totaling my 01. as we speak i'm pulling off my dry nitrous and throwing in a Gt28 turbo. I look forward to advise and comments in the future
thanx

Lovely Listowel, eh? That's tobacco country if I remember correctly.

Throw some pics of your ride up if you can... everybody loves to see 'em!

no pics yet. the bike is in piece's. my buddy(does turbo's for a living) and me are prototyping some headers etc on it for his turbo and another guy. he figure's to be over 600hp on his. i'm just going with a stage 1 but I might use a nitrous shot ,it should act like an intercooler(kind of). i'll post stuff as we progress. and yes tobacco, beef and corn country. you been out here have you?

Yup, I've been there... grew up in Lambeth (now part of London of course). Played hockey and baseball against Listowel, on ocassion. Nothing like Ontario corn, to be sure... but Alberta beef (BSE aside) is schweet!

Oh ya, welcome to the board!
wink.gif

okay another Anderson here... don't condemn yourselves to this place only...... Haywood will wear on you.
laugh.gif

J/K
welcome to the board Thomas!

got good friends in lambeth myself. BSE only matters if you eat the brains and spinal cord anyways. Your premier was right, "shoot shovel and shut up!"
back to bikes. i got 6'' extended swingarm, air shifter,dry nitrous,custom seat, lowered,2 teeth bigger rear sprocket,some clutch work,tre,power commander
i think thats it.obviously some of that will change with the turbo

Back