New Guy here

gixxer2k1000

Registered
Just wanted to drop a quick hey.

Iam currently looking to get a busa and the search is becoming overwhelming between here and a couple of the other boards along with the local papers.Anyhow I have a 01 1000 that should be gone by Monday and Im hoping to find a bike soon,but not going to jump into anything right away.
Bout myself I am 32 with 16 years of riding on the street and started riding when I was 12 enjoy dragracing mostly butr defintly like to jump on and just go for a nice long ride.
here are a couple of pics of my 1k.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the maddness....
beerchug.gif

welcome!
smile.gif
This is a great site and the Busa is a great bike! Your going to love it when the right one comes along!..:cool:

Welcome aboard
cool.gif

Nice pics. Looks like you have the launch thing down already...now all you need is a Busa
wink.gif

Yea hopefully it is sold today and I beleive I found an 03 with a 2 brothers pipe,power commander,lowering triples & links and a 3-9 over swingarm for a very good price.Thanks for all the welcomes and compliments on the bike.

Tom

The first pic is about at the 1/8th mile or so.I have been 9.36@152 with it.It had A wet NOS system,air shifter,0-5.5 over arm basically stock motor with the exception of rods,trans and billet basket.

Tom

Yea that is pretty much all there is around here racing, I was one of 2 1000s racing here and needless to say I was the faster one.

welcome! sounds like you bring a a lot of experience to the game.
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Back