Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Girl on Hayabusa.org

BikerDiva

Registered
<span style='color:blue'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span> Hello Everybody !
I'm new member on Hayabusa.org, I' m posting a pic of "My Baby".  I'm from Puerto Rico and some months ago I sold the fairings and send it to paint again.  When it have the Hayabusa finished, I sent more pics.
idea.gif

My_Haya_023.jpg

Wild looking bike! That's a lot of bling.

Welcome to the site. Enjoy!

Que paso muchacha, That's a nice looking Busa ya got there... Welcome to the Org...

Hola, welcome to the site. Wild looking paint scheme.
smile.gif

Welcome to the org...
cool.gif
Nice Busa...

Is it strictly a show bike? Looks like you've got a lot of $$$ in it...

Welcome. It is nice to see a woman with a better looking bike than my own.

nice lookin bike, time for a pic of you with your baby
cool.gif

also curious if its a show bike... its almost too pretty to ride on the roads
wink.gif

Does it run as good as it looks?

Oh yeah, welcome

I am thinking that when it paint it therefore carry to some shows but I the use to ride with my boyfriend that he has another Haya. I come then with more photos. My boyfriend have a Motorcycle Paint shop. But..... this Haya is mine !
wink.gif

I am thinking that when it paint it therefore carry to some shows but I the use to ride with my boyfriend that he has another Haya.  I come then with more photos.  My boyfriend have a Motorcycle Paint shop. But..... this Haya is mine !
wink.gif
heck yeah! man I wish I could find a girl that would own her own busa
cool.gif

get some pics of both of you two with your bikes
smile.gif
What part of PR are you in?

Welcome... very beautiful bike~
cool.gif

Top Bottom