Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Gen 3 owner, Vancouver Canada

vancity_ash

Registered
Hey all, thought I'd introduce myself. Long time rider, ridden everything from crotch rockets to Harleys. Just picked up this new to me '22 gen 3 with 4k kms. Looking forward to going down the rabbit hole.

PXL_20230824_010131146.jpg

Hey all, thought I'd introduce myself. Long time rider, ridden everything from crotch rockets to Harleys. Just picked up this new to me '22 gen 3 with 4k kms. Looking forward to going down the rabbit hole.

View attachment 1669933
Welcome to the forum and congratulations in acquiring the fastest color. :D Guys won't acknowledge it in this forum because we have the only matte color, but it's Metallic Matte SWORD Silver, and you know how fast those Japanese swords can cut a single hair. :p

Also, our engines click less loudly on idle! ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations in acquiring the fastest color. :D Guys won't acknowledge it in this forum because we have the only matte color, but it's Metallic Matte SWORD Silver, and you know how fast those Japanese swords can cut a single hair. :p

Also, our engines click less loudly on idle! ;)
You could say it just slices through the air

Top Bottom