New Gear for Tall Guys

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
Hey guys I found high quality gear for tall guys (with some risk of ordering something that will not fit, but I did my homework)

I am 6' 7" and weight about 250
I ordered the Spidi size 58 Euro jacket and Spidi size 58 Euro pants
The boots are Sidi B-2 size 50 (14 1/2)
It all fits like a glove and my riding skills has gone way up as I feel protected noe when riding in the twisties. Oops I got the matching gloves also.

The only problem is that Spidi has told their USA distributor that they will start making their apparel in China - soooo the USA distributor told Spidi to Piss-off as they want high quality only. So if you order fast you can still get the good stuff.

I rode 200 miles on Sat and another 300 miles with 20 bikes on Sunday and the gear worked really well.

redsuit800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOA....you make that 08' look like a GSXR 750 with an 08' Hayabusa paint job...
super.gif
Go Faster (John) is about that size also......he makes an 02' LE look about the same...I'll let him know about the Spidi wear sizes !!! Well done, and RIDE SAFE !!!!!
coolold.gif

SPIDI going to China!?!?! Damn...that sucks. For anyone who has not actually seen the gear up close, the quality is unreal. I got a sweet deal on a 2-PC racing suit but it did not fit. I was pissed. SPIDI is really sweet though.

Where did you order from??? Im 6'7" 220lb and have had a hard time finding leathers!! Sounds like something I need to jump on.

Back