new ford flex.... what do you think of this deal?

I don't think you can get a ford warranty from a Mazda dealer. Just try to make sure it's comprehensive and covers everything. Make sure it's good at any dealer as well.

I could be totally wrong and the deal they are offering could in fact be as good as they can do.
If you haven't worked them silly I'd say there is still some left though.
You gotta push them till they are angry and want to throw you out. Then you'll know nobody is making a killing off you.

the flex has 36,800 miles. it should still be able to get the extended warranty. mazda could get it through ford i would think...but any warranty is better than none. yes. anbody heard of any common problems with this car/truck/van/wagon/suv...whatever u classify it as?

So we are at 13,500 for. Trade. The flex is 22787. They bought flex at auction for 21,390. After oil leak repair and service their cost is 21957. They had some other fees associated with the dealer cost that brought it to 22,903. Anyhow we will get free oil changes for a year. We will get between 1.9 and 2.5 apr. What do u think?

Hey can u add the panaramic roof to this flex?

So we are at 13,500 for. Trade. The flex is 22787. They bought flex at auction for 21,390. After oil leak repair and service their cost is 21957. They had some other fees associated with the dealer cost that brought it to 22,903. Anyhow we will get free oil changes for a year. We will get between 1.9 and 2.5 apr. What do u think?

Hey can u add the panaramic roof to this flex?

That sounds like a good deal.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back