New feature for garage

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Tonight I added a new hack that really integrates the forum / members / garage together.

If you look at a post that a member has made you can now see just below their avatar a new pull down menu that says "Hayabusa". If you click the small arrow it will pull down a small box and if you click on the image or link you are taken to the members profile in the garage. I activated Blanca Busa's profile and made up a zip code for him to use as an example....

blanca.jpg

To activate this you need to go into your bikes profile in the garage and enter your zip code and then click the show option just below that. Once you do this you will have a pull down under your avatar too.

zip.jpg

This can be a great feature for the forum... Please take just a minute and go turn your settings on...

thanks

Cap

blanca.jpg

zip.jpg

Ok..matched your settings above...lets see...

Nope..ok Cap, what did I do wrong?

Never mind, second time I edited it showed up...now just to get a pic or two....help pls?

It works.

Hey wait a durn diggity dang minute?!?!
You were in my profile? :poke:
Sneaky admin....

Capt there seems to be something wrong with the video section?
The ones I posted that are there are giving me a hayabusa.org database error when clicked?

Are you talking about the media section? I just went there and all of your videos pulled up fine...

Stop using your phone

Well since I can't lay down on the sofa in front of what is now a rolling stones live concert and use my pc that ain't happening. It's a matter of convenience cap. I'd figure a majority of members post more so from mobile devices than their home computers. I started a thread today from my pc but other than that I can't remember the last time I used it for this?

I've been having trouble with my iphone browser and the vbulletin software, but then it started working...

But now my 'garage' thingy is missing again...??

EDIT: Then, I edit the post and it's back...huh?

Keith your bike must be invisible cuz I can't see it :poke:

:whistle:

It's blue so it's too fast for you meer mortals to see it :moon:

Now, REALLY, i can't get a pic to load. It says max file size 1024x768, but I have no idea what the actual file size in bytes needs to be. I tried to upload a 79k pic and it errored out. Could use a little help here in figuring out how i need to resize to be acceptable..

Sometimes I use 'paint'. If you jus roll your cursor/mouse over pic before opening it it shoukd give you a little pop up that tells you basic img info. If not right click on it and open properties. That will tell you what size it is.
Open image in paint and then click on image tab, then click stretch and skew, then input 50% in both horizontal and vertical boxes, then save img to file as separate pic.
This usually resizes them for me to an acceptable size.

Many are probably laughing at my basic abilities bit this is what I do.
Chicks dig guys with skills. :)

I cant upload images to my garage. Error says file cant be moved. What did I do wrong?

Back