NEW EXHAUST...sort of?

zzzz.jpg

I see your point but don't make people feel like idiots.  I have never seen this posted!  I just spent $90 to buy grills from you but you made me look like a clown!  Think about it!

Hey man I have run those exact pipes for almost 8k. I blacked mine out and I'll probably never replace them with a canister.

post_49_13424_DSCF1667__800x600_.JPG

I see your point but don't make people feel like idiots. I have never seen this posted! I just spent $90 to buy grills from you but you made me look like a clown! Think about it!
Is there something wrong with my screens? Because if it is I`d like to know about it.

I also assume that I`m doing public service if i can find a way for people to save some buck.

I apologies if it came out wrong.

Made my own screens for about 10 bucks including epoxy. Why pay 90 bucks when you can get them so much less expensive?

Made my own screens for about 10 bucks including epoxy. Why pay 90 bucks when you can get them so much less expensive?
See, exactly...  Some people happy with Home depot Gutter Screens on their $11K Bike.  
whistling.gif

You can also buy can of paint and paint it.
Yep...painted them a long time ago. And with all of the wear and tear that the screens get, I really needed to buy some for 90 bucks. Right...
whistling.gif
Point is, if you are going to bad mouth something that someone bought, send him a PM. He was obviously proud of what he bought.

whistling.gif

I see your point but don't make people feel like idiots.  I have never seen this posted!  I just spent $90 to buy grills from you but you made me look like a clown!  Think about it!
Is there something wrong with my screens? Because if it is I`d like to know about it.

I also assume that I`m doing public service if i can find a way for people to save some buck.

I apologies if it came out wrong.
I am very happy with your product, I meant no negativity toward it. I was just pointing out that you do a service for people as much as this guy does on ebay where I bought the product from.

Anyway, I am happy with the product, sorry for the rant. Thank you for your opinions.

Back on topic. I have some of these, but I didn't know if the Busa liked them. Can they do harm to the engine over time? Has anyone had a dyno done with them? Anybody have them on for years, etc. Any problems?
I like the look and the reduction in mass, but I just have my stock exhaust on because I became a scaredy cat of hurting my baby.

How does the engine run with something like this? I love the look, but isn't the bike designed to have some kind of back pressure in the exhaust?

Back on topic. I have some of these, but I didn't know if the Busa liked them. Can they do harm to the engine over time? Has anyone had a dyno done with them? Anybody have them on for years, etc. Any problems?
I like the look and the reduction in mass, but I just have my stock exhaust on because I became a scaredy cat of hurting my baby.
I have ran my for over a year and have put over 8k on them. I don't notice any problems or have had any, but that's not to say I won't. Hopefully not because I enjoy them!!

These with the "baffles so to speak" are not as loud as the slash cut midpipe mod. I feel it is quiet enough fire up at 5:20am to go to work without being a nuisance to my neighbors. It isn't overly loud at low RPM's but it does get noisy as you open her up!

Back