NEW EXHAUST...sort of?

A few pics....#1

07_Busa_018.jpg

I just bought a set off forum member. Okay now that i have it i need some fabrication ideas. Thing is i have a full micron 4-2-1 its not welded. this the deal the pipe it larger coming from header than the stubbys. any ideas on a possible coupling
rock.gif
reducer??

I am not sure. Do you still have the stock headers? If anything you could just put stock parts back on. Otherwise, maybe take some measurements and check with an auto parts store or muffler shop.

yeah thats the thing when i bought it it came with the micron pipes. i might just try to pick up factory header to fit both of them. But i like the way they clean up the back and hoping with the baffles it cuts the noise down a little.

I have these on my bike and absolutely love them! The bike sounds the way it should, mean as hell! I get looks all the time when I'm coming to a stop and the bike is engine braking. People start looking around for a truck or something.

Where can I get them

Get some metal stock, cylinder like you see there and use one of those things that you open up a can of pineapple juice with, to punch in some holes as baffling. You know what I'm talking about?
You can get them at the grocery store for like 4 bucks.

At least that's exactly what it looks like.

I have these on my bike and absolutely love them! The bike sounds the way it should, mean as hell! I get looks all the time when I'm coming to a stop and the bike is engine braking. People start looking around for a truck or something.

I have had compliments on the way it sounds from many people. Definitley makes heads turn to see what is coming down the street. I love the way it cleans up the view of the rear wheel.

Back