Okay so let's have a contest.....

Rules......

Post up to 3 of your best pics that you feel represent the themes

"I can't stand it anymore"

or

"Cabin Fever"

or

"Is spring here yet"

Post your pics here and let us know when you post your pics which of the themes you want your pic associated with. You can enter your three pics in one catagory or you can put one in each.

We will be having advertisers choose the overall best pic they like the most.

Prizes?

Winner will get a hayabusa sprocket wall hanging with your choice of wording on it and also one of the wood boxes I have been making. The winner will need to provide some hi res pics and I will put them on the box along with any text....

You can post your pics here in this thread... You can make them funny, with awesome backgrounds or just great shots of your bike, use your imagination.

Here are some shots of some examples for the prizes...

We will run this for 2 weeks from tonight...

gen1.jpg

DSC01733-sized.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

top.jpg

top2.jpg

gen1.jpg

DSC01733-sized.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

top.jpg

top2.jpg

(pic 1) is spring here yet?, (pic 2) cabin fever, (pic 3) i cant stand it anymore

DSCF3214 (Medium).JPG

SANY1321.jpg

SANY1169.jpg

(pic 1) is spring here yet?, (pic 2) cabin fever, (pic 3) i cant stand it anymore
i knew my gut feeling was right when i turned down staying at the cabin that night!!!the village people called... your in...lol

i knew my gut feeling was right when i turned down staying at the cabin that night!!!the village people called... your in...lol

lol.....but that wasnt at the haya's ...that was over xmas break with the family at a diffrent cabin

No cabin fever?
It's warm and sunny and I can take much more of it.
Hmmm I guess us Floridians are out on this one :(

Umm...does this mean I'm excluded?

It's about 93 degrees here. Farenheit. :whistle: ???

Heat index is probably sitting at 97 degrees. :poke: :beerchug:

Is Spring here yet?

SkywaySnow2008-1.jpg

Cabin Fever

BusaMaintenance001-1.jpg

I can't stand it anymore....i'm going for a ride.

IMAG0111.jpg

Last edited:
ok folks, you only have a few more hours to get those pics in...let's see 'em :thumbsup:

post-3-10161-wntg2mdaznnm0mtnkzmqzmxk1nde3d_thumb.jpg

Free bump.... almost had to grab a blanket just from looking at the snow covered photo's.

ok since time is up on this...figured i would give it a free bump and see if we can find out who the winners are !! :cheerleader:

Back