New cd queensryche's american soldier

MO-BUSA

Poster formerly know as qrychefanus
Registered
Great cd i think i have listened to it about 4 times now, great tribute to the American Soldier, worth listening too:thumbsup:

Right on!:thumbsup:

They've yet to disappoint me with any of their albums. Got into their stuff with Empire and went back from there all the way to the EP. Last show I saw was their Mindcrime follow up. I haven't been able to keep up with 'em lately, I've got a few of their latest albums to still acquire, but I'm glad to hear that their still rolling.

IMHO, one of the best bands out there.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Bought it yesterday:thumbsup:

I still go see these guys every year when they play in Dallas!!

I sat in the Azteca bar once with Chris DeGarmo and had beer or two right after 'Operation Mind Crime' was released. We had a lot of fun and laughs. Grew up in the same neighborhood in Bellevue, WA. I think he is an airline pilot now. Good on ya, Chris!

Wow cool cookie, yeah he does fly planes and is no longer in the band on rare occasions i have heard he will sit in from time to time though. They are coming here at the end of April to the Voodoo lounge should be a good show!!!

A lot of years ago I actually saw them "warm up" for Ratt in Hunstville, AL. To say the least, Ratt was not up to the task of headlining for them...

While I am on it, I saw Iron Maiden warm up for 38 Special in the same arena. Early 80's were a crazy time.

I just listened to "If I were King" on the American Soldier album. It opened a lot of old wounds; you combat vets know what I am talking about:40__s:

Wow cool cookie, yeah he does fly planes and is no longer in the band on rare occasions i have heard he will sit in from time to time though. They are coming here at the end of April to the Voodoo lounge should be a good show!!!

That should be a great show! Love that screen name you chose,,, true Ryche fan! How many times have you seen them?

Back