New carbon fiber Yosh pipe installed.

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
I like it better than the plain SS pipe.
smile.gif
 I have one question for you CF owners though, how durbable are these , can they flex at all or will they pretty much crack?

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126040172 -->

Think the CF can looks much better. Haven't heard of one cracking. Did you plug the leftside exhaust plug?

BV,

what did you end up doing with the stainless steel can? I am looking for one for my set up. Mines got a dent/ding on the underside of the can. Looking for a replacement.

The Carbon Fiber looks alot better. I had a Carbon Fiber pipe on my GSXR750 and it held up quite well and never showed any signs of cracks.
smile.gif

I have c/f cans on mine. Love the look. No problems so far. I don't have bolts in the exhaust ends of mine... should I
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "add pic"|1126053576 -->

asst_037.jpg

i have a carbon hindle bde and have put about 11000 miles on it and not problems.... the carbon looks good ...
biggrin.gif

CF will just age differently.
It usually just fades a bit (depending on climate) and in the event of laying it on the ground will crack/splinter rather than dent.
But it can look better in most cases and dissipates heat more quickly. nice choice.
cool.gif

BV,
I know you have the full Yosh 4-2-1 system and I only have bolt-ons. In the one picture from the rear of the Bus looking forward and into the pipe it looks like you have two small bolts within the outer rim of can. One at 12:00, one at 6:00. I have two threaded holes in each can in same place but no bolts. Any idea what these are for?
Thanks in advance.
By the way your ride looks awesome.

Back