New Busas? Where? IDBA Race In Shreveport

G

Anyone here know if there are any new Busas anywhere? I have a friend in need of one. Also , anyone here going to the IDBA dragbike race in Shreveport Sept 18 & 19th

I had seen a posting on the Internet yesterday from a Suzuki reseller that stated the production run of Hayabusas for 1999 had now finished. The next bikes will be the 2000 busa, don't know how true this is I can't find the url again !

Large volumn dealer in Atlanta told me last week that all 99 have been made and sold. He stated he had not had one for sale in over a month. The first 5 comming in for 2000 are already paid for. I mean paid for!!! The total purchase price of the bikes are in his bank. Lotta folks in this town got money.

Steves, Tucson cycle and Ski still has a copper model for sale. The phone and address are, 520-579-3939, 4475 W.Ina road Tucson Az. Possibly Tucson Motorsports has a black one still available. If you call Cycle and Ski, ask for Chris Poole and tell 'im Steve referred you. Good luck.

Steves,
I will be at Shreveport for the IDBA race. I have been down there once before, about three weeks ago. It is a fantastic facillity

GSXDAN

Back