New Busa

rrntmagoo

Registered
Hello, I am new to this board.
I found a dealer with a new 2006 Busa leftover.
Any issues with purchasing a bike that has been sitting that long?
Were there any particular problems that year? Makes me wonder why he still has it.
Thanks

Not uncommon. We purchased my wifes bike late last year, it was a leftover 06. The dealer only had it two weeks before I bought it. Brand new bike still has warranty, and if she is indeed a new 06, I see a heck of deal for someone. Welcome to the oRg.
beerchug.gif

Dealer here in Chattanooga has left over 07 Busa's for 8400! Would be a great buy for someone! RT Cycle, FT. Oglethorpe. I think he still has all colors too!

Go for it, just keep shooting them a low price. They are going to sit on it forever if you don't buy it.

Great buy! I thought hard about getting a left over 07 for a great price but I just really loved the new look of the 08. Congrats on your new purchase! You will love it!
beerchug.gif

The wife an I both bought 06's in 07 and we got a heck of a deal on them then...I can only imagine now...last year we got 06's out the door for about $9400...

welcome.gif
newbie.gif
enjoy and be safe
beerchug.gif
need pics as soon as U close the deal.

Admins move to new owner pls

I sell new cars for a living, and trust me that dealer is dying to get ride of that bike. You should pay way under sticker for it. WAY UNDER! good luck

Back