New busa owner

Nice choice of color! where did you get your bike from? I bought mine same color from Atlantic Cycle back on the 23rd of June.  They had another red/black on the sales floor that had a deposit down on it.  I live in Leonardtown.

<!--EDIT|Mr. Anderson
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152322808 -->

I too got mine from atlantic cycle as they are the closest. I saw the red/ black on the floor which was sold So I bought the one still in the crate. I purchased on the 23rd of June and picked it up on the 24th.

I think they had 7 bikes go out on saturday while I was there. Must be a very busy season for them this year.

Kevin

I was just there today. They have 2 14's and 4 Busa's ready 4 sale. I got mine from them back in Feb.

congrats
smile.gif

cool, so your's was the other red and black in the crate, they got 2 in that day, mine was the other one in a crate, along with the LE. I tried to get them to sell the LE to me for 10,750 out the door. they wouldn't budge from the sticker.

cool, so your's was the other red and black in the crate, they got 2 in that day, mine was the other one in a crate, along with the LE. I tried to get them to sell the LE to me for 10,750 out the door. they wouldn't budge from the sticker.
The LE isn't worth it (in my opinion). Why pay extra money for a color? And white? LOL! My black/grey is the REAL 06 LE in my view! LOL!

ices_rofl.gif

Great lookin' bike!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lots of great info on here!! Be careful off all the group buys and the for sale section. Better freeze yer credit cards in a block of ice when you log on.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Great lookin' bike!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Lots of great info on here!! Be careful off all the group buys and the for sale section.  Better freeze yer credit cards in a block of ice when you log on.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LOL pashnit... so true!

Welcome aboard! Love that red and black color!

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Great lookin' bike!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Lots of great info on here!! Be careful off all the group buys and the for sale section.  Better freeze yer credit cards in a block of ice when you log on.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
My wife took care of the credit card freezing!!!! Has anyone ever tried sleeping on the busa??? (in the dog house/garage) That may be the on thing it is not good at
biggrin.gif
Welcome aboard

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back