NEW BUSA COLORS

The purple really sucks - it's a concensus at this point it seems by the comments on the other thread.

Long live the Pumkin' Busa!!! (Ok I like the black '02 SE almost as much).

I should write them, but it would probably be a waste of time. The webmaster/designers are either clueless, lazy or both. :laugh:

Here is the REAL black/purple, not the silver/blue with the tint changed.
post-6-04362-gsx1300b.jpg

Not really purple at all, more like a red-undertone charcoal.

I'm still hoping that my dealer still has the '03 gray/silver and '03 copper SE available in two months.. not crazy about the new colors.
si.

Glad I bought my '03 black/silver. :beerchug:

The pix that Narcissus posted of the Black/Purple doesn't look as bad as some of the other pictures of the bike, maybe it will grow on me............but I'll keep my '03. :cool:

personally i like the purple.. i have the 96 gsxr1100 with the purple in it and get a lot of compliments on it.. i was thinking about changing my silver/grey busa into purple/grey busa even photoshopped it and it came out pretty good..

personally i like the purple.. i have the 96 gsxr1100 with the purple in it and get a lot of compliments on it.. i was thinking about changing my silver/grey busa into purple/grey busa even photoshopped it and it came out pretty good..
i like hte purple too, i think it is the best looking boosa! (of course after black :))

I should write them, but it would probably be a waste of time. The webmaster/designers are either clueless, lazy or both. :laugh:

Here is the REAL black/purple, not the silver/blue with the tint changed.
post-6-04362-gsx1300b.jpg

Not really purple at all, more like a red-undertone charcoal.
Better, but I'm still glad I got a silver/grey '03 and didn't wait... :cool:

There is something about the purple that I like...Darker than the black/grey, but not all black....dont get me wrong...I like black....lol

Back