New Bking proud owner

Black Mamba Motorcycle GIF by Moore Mafia

So beautiful..... CBXs are kind of unreachable now so when I was helping out a friend buying from a collector I was about to leave and I see the KZ on the side and that was enough, I had to have it and here I am again.....
Look at those 6 pipes......amazing Sir!!! I cannot wait to hear those DGs.......and those Kerkers on a Vmax....what an amazing V8 sound

I may be picking up an 82 CBX next week with just 33,000 miles. Looking for another touring mount. This one is pretty clean for a 42 year old bike. Sold the nekkid one five years ago. With prices for the early models, 79&80, had I stored mine for these five years and sold it today I’d get another 4+5 thousand dollars. At the time I was offered a huge amount of money or I wouldn’t have sold it.

IMG_0107.png

IMG_0080.png

IMG_0082.png

IMG_0086.png

IMG_0083.png

Oh yeah, the KZ was a tick slower in the quarter but had a higher top speed. Of course it also had 300 more ccs. The CBX was only 1,047ccs comparable to other liter bikes despite having two more pistons like the KZ. :D Occasionally I ran a DG header with a Kerker can. What a sound!

View attachment 1679016
I miss Kerker pipes.....

Lots of Kawasakis in the day ran them...it seemed they had the same relationship that Yosh had with Suzuki...

I miss Kerker pipes.....

Lots of Kawasakis in the day ran them...it seemed they had the same relationship that Yosh had with Suzuki...

I came along after, and was part of Kawasaki's Muzzy generation,
They were The Pipes for the zx6, 7, 9, and 11 for over a decade...if the Ninja didn't have a Muzzy exhaust...lol

I came along after, and was part of Kawasaki's Muzzy generation,
They were The Pipes for the zx6, 7, 9, and 11 for over a decade...if the Ninja didn't have a Muzzy exhaust...lol
I remember Muzzy as well.....

I'll always remember the original Eddie Lawson replica and it's Kerker pipe.....

revenge of the fallen transformers GIF

Black Girl Win GIF by MonA Hayslett

Back