New Biker Parent

I feel you Daddyphatsaks about the pipe and reflectors. I was going to take the reflectors off when I got rid of the tractor fender on the back, but I am still waiting on my clear Euro flush mount turn signals for the front. Since the amber reflectors match the stock signals, I just decided to wait until I get those ugly signals off to do the reflectors. I am in no big hurry to give these Florida drivers another excuse for not seeing me. I hope you get the run on video, cause I would love to see you and the 10R go at it. Just for the record, I don't think there is a better looking bike out there than the R1. It took a lot for me to overlook it and get the Kaw, but I have no regrets whatsoever.

Thanks for sharing DelboyBusa. I can't wait to get to ride with my dad. I know that would be a great experience. You are right on the money too, because I am so much more concentrated on a bike than I have ever been in a car. Riding has made me a much better driver in a car as well, expecially in regard to other bikers.

Thank you for the compliment Michelle! Let me know when you get a chance to head up to MD and ride with my dad.

What's up BigDawgBusa? Does the 10R come in any other color than black? lol. I feel you completely. I don't like any other color for the 10R except for the blue, which is pretty nice. I have looked into the Muzzy exhaust as well. A dealer here said that he could get the full titanium Muzzy exhaust for $1020.00 and that price includes labor for the install. I figure I still have a while before I will be ready to make that move, so I will get a chance to see some other 10R's with exhaust systems to make a better decision. I will definitely break it in slow, cause like you said I don't want the bike to break me.

Checking back in!

Gotta say I love the gear, very different and outstanding from the "crowd". You seem to be going on a good track Adonis, glad you're willing to listen and learn from others...still wishing you the best out there, HAVE A BLAST!!!
wink.gif

Ok Vanessa, I appreciate the compliment, but I am still waiting on you to let me take you out. I am willing to make that trip whenever you are ready.
wink.gif

Back