New bike is much quicker than DOT ………….she already has a name!

Maybe she is a dog and you can call her SPOT...:rofl:

Or remember the dog on the little rascals had a big mark on his face....Petey was his name...

Hey what do you call a guy with no arms and legs in a pool....
BOB....:rofl:

Glad to see that you have a new 'Busa to ride. Can't wait to ride with you and all the other Cali hoons. We have to start bugging Scar to put together another one of his great rides. PM if you read this Bubba. :thumbsup:

Nice looking busa even with the paint problem. I'm glad I didn't remove my stickers now that I can see what could go wrong. :laugh:

Glad you and your new bike are happy! :thumbsup::cheerleader:

I would take the upper off and dissamble it . Feather in the chipped part and tape it off and get some trim black to paint a stripe like the old model's. Most people would never know. Bad luck.

Dude, that bites!!!
What stealership? And when are you getting over to 'Bucks so I can toast your new ride?

Dude, that bites!!!
What stealership? And when are you getting over to 'Bucks so I can toast your new ride?

I think I saw you on Friday! I was on the Bandit and you were parked out front and just taking your helmet off. I could not stop, I was running late. I turned onto Chapman and really wanted to stop, so sorry.
Was that you?

I pass everyday at 4 to 5 pm.

Please don't fret over the paint, I know it is just a small flaw that happens.

And another thing to everybody, We are not supposed to be removing factory labels anyway.

So shame on me.

It is now her name and I am glad for it.:thumbsup:

Thank you,
Bubba

Probably so. I've been going in early to take off early. Doing the 405 after sunset was getting to be a grind. Not so bad when it's light but there is absolutely no highway lighting at all through the Sepulveda Pass. People drive crazy when they get off work. :cursin: I should be there around 4:45 - 5:00 tomorrow.

Probably so. I've been going in early to take off early. Doing the 405 after sunset was getting to be a grind. Not so bad when it's light but there is absolutely no highway lighting at all through the Sepulveda Pass. People drive crazy when they get off work. :cursin: I should be there around 4:45 - 5:00 tomorrow.

Okay, I will try to be there and you can meet Patch. She is really an extrovert and is pushing me all over the place to see new peeps.:laugh:

Bubba

Good luck getting the dealer to warranty that. It might happen, but it shouldn't. I mean, don't get me wrong, I hope for your sake that they do replace it. But chances are they'll tell you that the stickers aren't supposed to be taken off, and that was done at your own risk, therefore it's your problem.

I hope it works out for you, though.

Nice to see you up and riding again! If this dang snow in the Sierras ever melts, I'd like to get over the hill and ride with you Nor Cal guys this upcoming season!! :beerchug:
I took the warning stickers off the Silver Bullet, but glad I left that front "Suzuki" one alone! Whew!!!.........

Bubba, Nice to see you have a new Patch of busa heaven to sit on! :cheerleader:

Thank you Randy,
Been riding much lately?

Nice to see you up and riding again! If this dang snow in the Sierras ever melts, I'd like to get over the hill and ride with you Nor Cal guys this upcoming season!! :beerchug:
I took the warning stickers off the Silver Bullet, but glad I left that front "Suzuki" one alone! Whew!!!.........

CC, looking forward to meeting you in August at the Stampede.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Back