New 08' Availability

JZ7355

Registered
I just sold my 03' BUSA, I am still crying! I will be purchasing a new 2008 BUSA in the next few months. Just wondering how hard is it to get one? I live in the New York area. Is there a long waiting list or are they plentiful? Any feedback appreciated, RIDE ON.
clap.gif

so far it shouldnt be much trouble securing one, several people including myself have the 08, however i was told that they sold like hot cakes this winter and they may become hard to get once it warms up, that's just what i heard probably only a rumor.

I had 2 dealers tell me prices were going up for spring and summer. Could have been a sales pitch, but I know from talking with just about every dealer in Va. most were sticking to retail already.

The local dealer here had 3 ordered that were supposed to be here this month, but apparently Suzuki cancelled both the orange & blacks he had coming. He is still supposed to get a blue one in. Looks like Suzuki is having trouble keeping up with demand.

I just did the same. I sold my 03 and boughtg a charcoal 08. Only have 93 miles on her but I can tell you - the 08 bike is a better bike. My 03 was flawless and had 23K on her when I sold it.

By me here in MN these 08s are available and sell for maybe 500-800 under msrp.

Just put a deposit on the next blk/grey one to come in. If you are willing to pay MSRP and higher they are not hard to find. Go to cycletrader and start calling. They are kinda hard to get at the better priced dealers.

Yea, but they want an arm and a leg for the ones here in Va Beach. I went else were to get mine. I was happy with my deal. So far I can tell you they are moving units, but it all depends on the location. Were I got mine, they can not keep them on the floor, but here they are just sitting collecting dust.

Yea, but they want an arm and a leg for the ones here in Va Beach. I went else were to get mine. I was happy with my deal. So far I can tell you they are moving units, but it all depends on the location. Were I got mine, they can not keep them on the floor, but here they are just sitting collecting dust.
didn't say they were priced well...
tounge.gif
lot's of folk's i know goto w.va to get them...

most the dealers around my area will work with you on the price some but based on colors. orange/black is the one that they don't want to discount.

Back