New 04 Busa Kickstand/4way Switch

Jessy

Registered
As title suggest 1 I'm new
2 my bike is 04 busa
3 kickstand won't stay up or it falls just enough to kill the bike
4. 4 way switch ? Above starter switch? Mines gone entirely
Also need a power commander (voodoo exhaust has flames coming out :) )

Welcome Jessy,
A little more detail with what your looking to accomplish would be helpful, but I'll try to fill in the gaps.
-Your kick stand will not stay up and you're wondering what to do about it?
I'm not sure if the 4 way switch has something to do with the kickstand issue but if it's on the starter side of the bike, then probably not.
Do you know what this switch is for and why do you think it's no good any longer?
If you need a power commander I suggest you look in the classified section, your local bike shop, tuner or eBay. Then, go get the bike tuned properly.

sorry about the detail i was on my phone, i just got a new one still figuring out the keyboard
im on a desktop now, suprisingly ppl still use them haha
i ordered 2 new springs for the kickstand (still waiting)
i dissasembled the entire stand ,cleaned, straightened the stand where the bolt hole is (was bent)
removed alll old crusty grease off and used dryslide (amazing stuff btw) to lube it all back up
still didnt want to stay up (not normally a issue XD )so i guess ill have to wait untill the springs come in (temp fix was a carb spring from auto-zone as aditional suport )

the 4 way switch im learning not all bikes had them ? dads friends brother has 2 show quality busas 03/04 and he never even noticed the one didnt have the 4 way assembly just a block off plate where the 4 way would be and his other that dose have it has the pass switch also

another issue im sure that has been covered alot is earlier my bike didnt want to start good battery all conections are good
is that the starters chew themselves apart after awhile? or fall apart maby beter wording?
other times it fires up like ziiiip rdy to go

Jessy,
I had a look at my bike yesterday and figured it was probably a weak spring, glad you have 2 new ones ordered (why two?)
The 4 way switch, your talking about the 4 way flashers?
Nothing comes to mind about the random starting problems....need more info, do you get a click from the starter/solenoid/relay when you press the start button?

Back