need to vent

Hey...those HD guys aren't waving at you...they're drawing your attention to the asphalt where parts that keep falling off their bikes might have landed in your lane.  

It's quite courteous of them.  Unusual, but courteous.

laugh.gif

And I always Always ALWAYS wave at the ZX-14 dudes (there aren't that many of them, after all) while deep inside my helmet, I'm going...neener neener neener, ha ha ha, and loooOOOooooser!

rofl.gif

Edit: I accidentally waived at a scooter dude the other day.
whistling.gif

I only return waves due to a strange insecurity issue I think I've brought up before. I like it overall, though, the world isn't friendly enough!

Said it before and I'll say it again... I'm quick to be friendly hey I waved at ya! Return it in a nonsecond or I will be waving one finger at you then...I bet you'll see that!
guns.gif

I didn't realize how many anti-social guys are out there. I almost always wave & return the wave. I enjoy a little feeling of uniqueness shared by a few. I don't worry too much if someone doesn't wave. There have been times when I've been concentrating on the road, an animal, a car or other stuff, so I give 'em the benefit of the doubt. Now all sorts of negative posts have shaken my world. It's just too much to consider, so I'm going to simply continue on as I have for the last 35 years on the road. Hey, if I wave to you, just deal with it, OK?

I wouldn't hold it against the ZX-14 rider.

he probably didnt even see you. I think it is evident by the fact that 14 riders even own a 14, and even more verified by the the fact they are proud of how their bikes look that.. well they are probably blind.

I would say more than likely most AX-14 riders would be considered legally blind and could probably qualify for handicapped stickers for the 14's

I have always felt making fun of people with handicaps was not cool in anyway, so we should be considerate and carrying for those that ride 14's. their handicap is nothing to make fun of and it is really heart wrenching to think that those who ride 14's.. really.. (tearing up) really just don't realize how silly the bike looks.

So when you wave, wave with compassion and with understanding and know if they don't wave back, it isn't their fault. They just cant see you"¦.

disclaimer: to all those who are anal(he said anal he he he he) retentive and are going to take this too serious, I was joking, I dont really feel that way I just had fun writing it.... I almost started off saying "This is for you Mr.latent homosexual, chest waxing, eyebrow plucking ZX-14 rider who couldnt see a budweiser truck 2 feet in front of him" but figured someone might have gotten offedned by the joke in our overly politically correct and imoral society.

biggrin.gif

I guess I am going to have to get one of those "wavy hand" things and stick it to my bike...

flippenbird.jpg

he prolly misunderstood your wave for motioning him over so he could grill you something while you wait and he was fresh outta burgers
cool.gif

Said it before and I'll say it again... I'm quick to be friendly hey I waved at ya! Return it in a nonsecond or I will be waving one finger at you then...I bet you'll see that!
guns.gif
Thats funny because I just did that the other day. I don't normally initiate waves....I'd rather enjoy the ride then spend it flapping my arm all day. But for some reason I gave a wave before I actually saw what kind of bike I was waving at.....it turned out to be a harley, and of course he didn't wave back. So I just converted the wave into a nice long bird, felt good
laugh.gif
Then I pulled over at the only station on the way back and waited for ole' dirtbag to pull in so I could "chat" with him. I guess he didn't need gas in that tiny teardrop tank of his after the long ride because he just kept going LOL. Personally I think the wave is an outdated exercise in futility, back from when people actually gave a f@#k
laugh.gif
winkold.gif

laugh.gif

Back