Need Some serious present help

it would help to know a little more about her personality, likes/dislikes, etc... If you're at a loss in determining what to get her why not ask her mom, sisters, close friends...

Most women just want something from your heart that shows what they mean to you. Spa days are really good for married folks because alot of times they want a short escape/vacation from the daily routine. Since you're both younger and not married you should try and do something together. They want to spend time with you and enjoy sharring the experience with you.

Maybe find a special event or speak to a restaurants manager and explain you would like to do somehing special for you girl. Set it up so there's no menu and the chief makes a special dinner for yo both with a unique table arrangement. Spend the day together doing something she enjoys and top it off with a nice dinner.

Give her something to pamper herself with......spa day with the mom!!!! You'll score points on both ends with that one! No pun intended:laugh:
Spa days are almost always appreciated. If you want to do something different send her to one with a chiropracotor (sp? it's early). It's amazing how much better one can feel after your body is put in proper alignment.

anything up to a few hundred bucks? oh you young guys got it easy...

Spa days do work well but you are going to have to follow up a bit with a relaxing dinner (or a nice place if you cant cook).. a nice evening out along with some R&R after the spa are obligatory.. (If you think for one minute it starts and stops there, you are bound to fail)

They spent half a day or so getting pampered and primped (manicure, pedicure, facial etc) and now they want to show off a bit..

Do a bit of homework on the spa you pick.. you pick a dump or a bad one and you will screw up a gift that you can give for years.. :laugh:

Good luck :) oh costs: about $200 for the spa and maybe $100 for dinner

you have to be kidding me right. man show her the rerservations to the phillips for april. buy her all the gear necessary she will wonder why you bought it then you pop the question of well looks like it is that time again and thats when you pop out the reservations to the phillips tell her it will be like our own vacation amongst great people.

ok if that doesnt work. go to a tanning place get her some minutes. go to v secrets buy her some frilly lace stuff. then hot topic for some underwear maybe see if she has a little freak in her..(hahaha) then also do the spa thing but you have to have hard gifts. the jewelry is nice but they dont always like cheap. they will say awww how sweet and then tell there freinds how you went to wall mart and bought them stuff out of the candy machine. so you have to watch that. so take her out to a great dinner real nice have her wear somewhat of a dress. later that night when she takes it off find out what size it is. go pick one out that you like match the bra and underwear wrap it all separatly. make sure she opens the inderwear stuff first then the dress. she will look at you like a moron. then tell her well i thought you needed a new one. make reservations to her favorite elegant restraunt and tell her well lets go to dinner and tell her well why dont you wear what i got you to go out for awhile then take her there. SHe will be eating out of the palm of your hand for awhile

Some Awesome ideas.. and I'm scared of the doghouse commercial.. lol.

I already got her the travel gift.. me her and her sister are driving up to New Hampshire to go snowboarding.. so that part of the gift is taken care of... I just need something more solid.. that she can show off. The couples necklace idea is good.. something along those lines is what I'm leaning towards. She specifically said she wasn't a fan of spa days because she'd rather waste the money doing something active (hence the snowboarding trip).

Thanks again for the suggestions.. feel free to throw in anything else.

A trip for both of you to Sea World. Arrange to have her swim with the dolphins. My niece did that earlier this year. She's still talking about it. :laugh:

This is gonna sound gay as heck but you need to listen to her. Women drop hints all the time about stuff. Wether you pick up on them is up to you.

This is gonna sound gay as heck but you need to listen to her. Women drop hints all the time about stuff. Wether you pick up on them is up to you.
Yea I got my hint earlier... Ruby earrings... ouche$$$

Get her her own motorcycle.... and some girly gear (ICON has some awesome girl stuff). Now that is something to show off.

If she's into that kind of thing.... I love anything that supports my hobby. (it doesn't hurt that Docdrop has the same hobby)

If she has other "athletic" hobbies.. running, sports, etc.. maybe something for that... but that doesn't hold too much "show off" potential.

Last edited:
my girl really likes the brand Pink from victorias secret. i am gettin her some of that and a book, shoes, hairclips that she always breaks and loses, and the dc plug for her ipod to go in her car so she can listen to it on a radio station.

good luck

Set up a scavenger hunt throughout the house or different areas of the city. Leave a small gift & clue to the next destination at each stop. End w/ dinner at a nice restaurant or a Spa Day.

I have always given my Wife diamonds for Christmas.

Snowboarding sounds great. How about a cute little charm braclet. Something you can add to each year. Maybe put a charm on there that would remind her of the place you met or your first date. Maybe a little motorcycle charm to remind her of you. Not that you are unforgetable. :laugh: She looks to me like a real down to earth, simple (uncomplicated) kind of girl. Good luck!!!! :beerchug:

Back