Need some info.  DUAL HID people please.

So what happen MC did you ever get it to work in the HI-Beam socket properly like the low beam ?
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.

When I first installed the system I just sort of slapped them in with some electrical tape and they didn't fit well, and that was when I made that posts. That's kind of how I approach new projects when I'm jazzed up -- I installed my first car CD player in the dark in my driveway the same night I got back from Best Buy (only blew one fuse).

Anyway, some weeks after my first crack at the HID installed, after the steering damper had smacked into one of the ballasts a few times, I took the cowl off completely and really did it right. The ballasts are now really mounted as I've said they are -- with doubled-up wire ties in parallel and quite far forward and well clear of the damper.

The advantage of this kind of kit is that it is plug-n-play and although it's a little tight it will work and you'll get both beams upgraded. I'm sure there are several vendors who provide this kind of kit -- I think the only thing that makes these a little special is actually the lower temperature which makes for whiter light.

I'm sure that can be had elsewhere also, however.

HID on the right, twinn 100 watt bulbs on high beam on left.
you judge it..........

HID_ON_RGHT.jpg

What message fool, I called your raggedy azz 2 month ago to give you the scoop about some $h!t you needed to know about ////////didnt that little knothead pass on the message :laugh: .  Now you know I dont answer out of area of private calls so get with the program and leave a message PIMPETTE if I dont answer the cell or hm phone.

Pimpette = shorty

Str8n up son or I'll have to reach out and tap dat :tounge:   Holla

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: "cause I can ."|1069878652 -->

Back