need some help with pipe choice !!

RJB

Registered
i know this has been aked over and over but im trying to solve an argument with some one
WHAT IS THE BEST PIPE TO USE FOR DRAG RACING AND STREET RIDING and RACING
What pipe would give you more housepower for this use
thanx
red

Akro makes good power, but if you're gonna spend that kind of cheese, buy a Brock. Yosh's are junk, unless you buy the top of the line, in which case, see above statement!

right thats what i try to tell him
i have the hindle full race on mine the old one

Oh well, some people will never learn. Muzzy is the best bang for the buck pipe for the low budget cats like myself!!! If you are gonna spend the money do yourself a favor and buy a Brock. Tell him to go to the drags and see........Very few Yosh's or Akro's.

i have the top of the line yosh and it works just fine, but for drag racing all together brock is the best hands down, not to great for street applications, but very good for racing, I am gonna get a yosh trs 3 dual oval cause i like the sound...

pass on the akro it sounds cool but only like 6hp gains by dyno charts?!?!?

Brock
cool.gif

(dkariores @ Oct. 13 2006,21:47) i have the top of the line yosh and it works just fine, but for drag racing all together brock is the best hands down, not to great for street applications, but very good for racing, I am gonna get a yosh trs 3 dual oval cause i like the sound...

pass on the akro it sounds cool but only like 6hp gains by dyno charts?!?!?
RS-3 is not the top line Yosh. I had one, they are junk.

Back