Need Opinion

Somebody1010

Donating Member
Registered
Should i get this:

Muzzy Stainless Exhuast System with Polished Aluminum Canister and a PCIII USB Power Commander
for $749.95

or

Full Muzzy Stainless/Stainless Exhaust System
BMC Air Filter
USB Power Commander
Smart Timing Retard Eliminator (TRE)
$1049.95

i will also need the block off plates.

it seems im only getting a BMC Filter and TRE for an extra $300. The tre is about 100 and the filter is another 100 so why the extra $100.let me know what you think.

Paying $100 for a TRE is ridiculous. Plus it's not needed with a PC (provided it's properly mapped).

yeah i was kinda thinking the same thing, im leaning to the 749 set up then just buy a filter and do the small box mod too

A $100 for a BMC race is way too much . And is it a switchable TRE , Smart , Ivan's.... what ? Go with the full muzzy in Ti or carbon fiber and get the rest from one of the sponsors or Ebay . I'd stay away from the stainless steel . They look great at first but later .....scratches and swirls . Not with Titanium though.

I'm check with the board sponsors on the same parts.

If you are serious send a PM to:

GoldenChild
Jester0769
StreetNTrack

lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

(Somebody1010 @ Mar. 05 2007,21:37) Should i get this:

Muzzy Stainless Exhuast System with Polished Aluminum Canister and a PCIII USB Power Commander
for $749.95

or

Full Muzzy Stainless/Stainless Exhaust System
BMC Air Filter
USB Power Commander
Smart Timing Retard Eliminator (TRE)
$1049.95

i will also need the block off plates.

it seems im only getting a BMC Filter and TRE for an extra $300. The tre is about 100 and the filter is another 100 so why the extra $100.let me know what you think.
Seems like you've already done the math... DUHHHH!!!

And if you do decide to go with the "highway robbery"... I've got two 5's that I will give you for a 20...
laugh.gif

The $749 deal is a plain old school round can and the other is a polished ss can setup.I will hook you up let me call today and do some pricing for you and get back to you.

Somebody1010..........If U dont mind sharing, where did U see that package deal? Im interested. Sounds great

(Juggler @ Mar. 05 2007,14:06) Paying $100 for a TRE is ridiculous.  Plus it's not needed with a PC (provided it's properly mapped).
better yet...shell out an extra $30 and buy a GiPro ATRE/GearShift Indicator for $130...

GI6.jpg

go with choice #1...that's a "good" deal.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(bacharles @ Mar. 06 2007,02:20) And if you do decide to go with the "highway robbery"... I've got two 5's that I will give you for a 20...
laugh.gif
Is there a time limit on that offer? I hate being rushed into a decision ya know.

iamwithstupid.gif

Brock Hindle titanium gen II. Just bought and installed. 749.00. They are closing them out. I opted for the glow polish for 150.00 more.

Schnitz Was selling the nicer oval Muzzy polished stainless pipe and a pc usb for $800 shipped!!

Good deal if you ask Me!!..Muzzy pipe are great for the loot!!!

Back