Need help

STRAWFLY1

Registered
I am new to this site but many people have told me how helpfully it is so i decided to join. ive been having a problem with my busa lately. when ever i try to give the bike throttle it hesitates or bogges and then it gets power. many people told me that it was the spark plugs. when i switched them out, i found that the bike was running to lean. i switched the plugs out and now the busa is hesitating worse. what can the problem be. thanks for any help.

More info please

What year?
How many miles?
List "ALL" of your mods?

Welcome to the board.
check the fuel lines coming out of the tank.  Sometimes when you lift the tank and then put it back down the fuel lines get kinked.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144555768 -->

could be a fuel prob too...

check filters and screens...along with the gap on the plugs.

Its probably the TRE which has tricked the fuel...If your going slow and whack the throttle open it will make it bog...

Disconnect the TRE and see if that solves it. If not start thinking fuel filter, fuel lines or the pump it self...

thanks for all the advice. i would also notice that when i would stop at a stop light, my rpm's would go from about 1100 rpm to 1800 rpm, like if i have revving the motor. i also noticed that my bike would not let me go past 160 mph. the bike would just get stuck there. all this stuff happened alittle bit after i intalled the tre.

Disconnect the TRE and see if that solves it. If not start thinking fuel filter, fuel lines or the pump it self...
+1 on disconnecting the TRE and then see what happens
wink.gif

LOSE THE TREEEEEEEE!!!!!
A TRE makes the bus run like crap.
Might try cleaning your throttle bodies also, you'd be amazed.

Back