need help any answers !!!!custom!

BULLRIDERZ

Registered
wassup all im new and southern and crazy!
boohoo.gif
does any one know where i can get a custom leather seat? also i need to design some horns for my bike yes horns!!!!
deadhorse.gif
they need to be between 6 in. and 1 foot long alittle curved at the front and chrome i think.
lurk.gif
also they would be probally 1-3 in. thick i have talked to many about my idea since my club is called bullriderz and im head cheese!!he any one not laughing at my idea pulllllllllllllllleeease tell me what they think!!! I HATE WINTER I CANT RIDE..... p.s. i want my bike to look like a bull yep a bull but i have no idea how it should look any ideas would b much appreciated!!!! BULLRIDERZ!!!!
race.gif
beerchug.gif

ok heres my 07 busa that im gonna make look like a bull all help needed!!!!go to myspace.com/savingmarion to see my bike otherwise its black! love all ya! its 330am here in mi and ive been on here for 4 hours sooo im off to bed! peace! thanks for the help
race.gif

Look into Tobin seats (Tobinseats.come I think, google it), custom seat thats better than anything else on the market.

For the horns... I will leave that up to someone else...

okay, since the horns would be pointed and protruding from the bike most likely, I would recommend another direction. I would say custom paint if you are this dedicated.

Yes a custom bodyset could be made, would take me a long time to make and the expense would make your head spin.

I've got some horns. If ya think you can get them off, you're welcome to come down and try
lurk.gif

Cows_12_Ad.jpg

wassup everybody im from north fl origanally or however you say it! lol thanks for all the replies
clap.gif
i am new and southern but stuck in mi say howdy !!!

its
easybutton.png
2 ride a
race.gif
you guys are awsome! happy new year ! bullriderz

Back