WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
If you like racing...
...great cars...
...great controll....
...beautiful graphics...
...highspeed races thru city streets...
...trying to avoid 5 rabid police cars trying to use the pit maneuver on you while you listen to their chatter on the scanner...

than this game is for you!! The DEMO has 3 city tracks, 4 car styles, and 3 really fun challenges [like driving wild avoiding police]
AND... AND it plays ONLINE with others! FREE

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Get it. Get it NOW! This is QUITE FUN. I have a killer system and graphics card so I dont know how well it scales down, but from previous releases, it should scale down nicely! Turn ALL detail low or off, start at 640x480 and increase until it gets choppy.

Anyway, this game is a 10 in my book. Check it out if you love city street racing. Well done this time, EA! Bravo!

blowing thru a toll booth @ 140 [low rez]http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pc/games/pcgameworld/demos/nfsmwdemo.exe

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131845866 -->

mw2.JPG

heck, while I'm endorsing winter fun on the PC check out

Virtual Skipper 4

for all your sailing fun needs...and ofcourse the demo plays online also
biggrin.gif

real, yet fun, good control, graphics etc - calming as opposed to excitable

Last edited by a moderator:
and a lost GEM.... Kart racing!

[DLMURL="ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pc/games/pcgameworld/demos/mswt2004_demo_setup_german.exe"]Michael Schumacher World Tour Kart 2004[/DLMURL]

2 tracks, plays online, etc etc etc [see above]

I only endorse GREAT games ya know, not mediocre junk

kart.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Track Mania Sunrise. Most fun racing on the planet. Stunts, jumps and more. I run a server for the demo 23/7 with 6700 tracks in rotation. here's a pic

Track Mania Sunrise Demo

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131852063 -->

tms.JPG

best army action shooter game: Joint Operations, or in Free Demo Land, it's clone by the same comany: Delta Force Extreme
plays, looks great, online play, like always

[DLMURL="ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pc/games/pcgameworld/demos/dfx_demo_05172005_xx.exe"]Delta Force Extreme demo[/DLMURL]

Pic: Looking down my machine, on a chopper with 4 other guys online, seconds before a stinger missle exploded our ride and us with it

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131845042 -->

dfx.JPG

betcha can't download free games on a PS2 ;) ribbin ya. Great system!

WOOOOHOOOOO!! I evaded police in challenge 3 for 5 minutes and 50 seconds!!! Lets see anyone top that! I havent even come close to that again

Holy crap, 544mbytes  
wow.gif

I have cable and have seen 900kb/sec but I'm only getting 65kb/sec. I guess the site the download is from has but a limit per sec because of bandwidth.

This will take a while.... 2hrs 20mins estimated
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131859858 -->

grabbed this at a whopping 80kbps, took a couple hours, but im gonna buy the full version on the first day... great demo.
-WHEELMAN

there's bound to be better sites to download these... I was just helping out the lazy! We're all in this together! ....ESPECIALLY over snow season when we can't ride! [much]

I STILL can't get to 5:50 mins of police chase like yesterday! Try it, it's tough! Take some MAD SKILLZ driving
it's CHALLENGE 3. I drive with NO map BTW ;)

Yeah, baby! 8:05 for Police chase challenge #3!!!! Anyone wanna stepup to challenge that?
biggrin.gif

bust.JPG

man whatta rush! The pulse pounding movie music is what really makes the action HOT! new record on Challenge 3

10 min 25 seconds of heart stopping, high speed 7 police car evasion!!!

bust.JPG

yeah this game kicks a$$. i was playing it for 1-1/2 straight. i was going to out and ride the busa. its dark now. back to running from the police

I wish there were some cool games out for the PS2 that had motorcycles (other than dirtbikes) in them. Of course all of the IHRA and NHRA games are pretty cool!!

Back