Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a New Forum Section

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
We need a section called "TRAITORS & DEFECTORS" so all of these non-Busa riding folks have a home. I'm not going to mention any names because I know ConnieBaggerBots is sensitive. :whistle:

Also, defectors should get a moon pie badge to go with the panties and other badges.

We need a section called "TRAITORS & DEFECTORS" so all of these non-Busa riding folks have a home. I'm not going to mention any names because I know ConnieBaggerBots is sensitive. :whistle:

Also, defectors should get a moon pie badge to go with the panties and other badges.

Best idea in a looooong time.:bowdown:

ConnieBaggerBotsW/GreatHeadlites

RSD.

Did he mention it has great head lights...

As if he could even see to ride at night at his age...:rofl:

Busa=Gone,new bags and headlight.:laugh:

Rubb.

Not all of us are departing the pattern...

Should the new forum be called "Island of Misfit Toys"? :whistle:

Should the new forum be called "Island of Misfit Toys"? :whistle:

That's catchy...I like it.:thumbsup:

Don't let them(and me) give you too hard of a time Bot's. Heck,I used to ride Harleys and stoopid loud n' powerfull choppers. :whistle:

Rubb.

That's catchy...I like it.:thumbsup:

Don't let them(and me) give you too hard of a time Bot's. Heck,I used to ride Harleys and stoopid loud n' powerfull choppers. :whistle:

Rubb.

Don't coddle him Rub! This thread is young; we need to beat him down like the tiny little sellout he is :whistle:

*then promote him to moderator as per protocol*

Now this is a worth while effort here.
There have way too many,, i dont even know to call them any more's!

Just do it!

THE DEFECTORS!

i like it what about "Kawasuki Rejects" .....has a special ring too it :rulez:

Still waiting for my moonpie badge.... :sulk:

Top Bottom