Need a dial up networking simulator

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I need a simulator that will allow me to choose what OS and then let me walk through dial up networking like I had the computer in front of me. Back in the day I had tons of links to things like this but they have since gone. I dont just want screen shots on a page but the ability to click on the tab and have the next screen come up.....

Help me.....

Cap

I need to be able to see what another person sees as though I was walking them through install dial up networking on their computer over the phone

(Vic_E55_2001 @ May 24 2007,12:38) PC Anywhere from symantec is what I use the most. WinVNC is free software you can get here:
http://www.realvnc.com/
and if those options don't work...

VMware Server (it's free) - have several VMs pre-made, just power them on as needed and you have all the options in front of you.

I have all those, I just want to look at a simulator of what the customer would see... I have VM ware out the ying yang.... I used to have a website called supportmechanics that had mock ups of all the operating systems and you could click on the tabs and go from one screen to the other.

Back