Need 2013 yellow hayabusa fairing

yasirqasmi

Registered
Hi,
I need 2013 yellow hayabusa OEM full fairing.
Will be preferred if available in india.

20200823_072447.jpg

20200823_072454.jpg

20200823_054358.jpg

:welcome: to the Org. Good luck in your hunt for plastics. You might want to specify new or used, condition...like scratching OK...or you want mint only.
You probably know more than non-Indians the cost you are facing with shipping and import fee's etc. I hope someone close to home answers the call for you. Busa looks sharp. :thumbsup: The exhaust intrigues me,never seen those before. Do you have a website link,I'd like to research them.Thanks,enjoy the site.
Rubb.

Thanks @ottafish that's what I was thinking (googled it) but couldn't see it too well and the mid pipe looked ti and huge. But that's them. :thumbsup: I've never heard of them,I'd like to know more even thou I don't sport conventional exhaust any more.
Rubb.

Thanks @ottafish that's what I was thinking (googled it) but couldn't see it too well and the mid pipe looked ti and huge. But that's them. :thumbsup: I've never heard of them,I'd like to know more even thou I don't sport conventional exhaust any more.
Rubb.

They have a local supplier here in Aus and not too badly priced.
Reckon they'd be loud as f*** tho..
Hmmmmm......

They have a local supplier here in Aus and not too badly priced.
Reckon they'd be loud as f*** tho..
Hmmmmm......

Auz > India,fairly short distance as far as world distances go...makes sense.
Get 'em ottafish , be the first kid on yer block...:thumbsup:
Rubb.

:welcome: to the Org. Good luck in your hunt for plastics. You might want to specify new or used, condition...like scratching OK...or you want mint only.
You probably know more than non-Indians the cost you are facing with shipping and import fee's etc. I hope someone close to home answers the call for you. Busa looks sharp. :thumbsup: The exhaust intrigues me,never seen those before. Do you have a website link,I'd like to research them.Thanks,enjoy the site.
Rubb.
Hi,
Looking for mint condition fairing only..probably brand new if available.
Problem here is that yellow colour busa is quite rare in india so finding the yellow plastic becomes a challenge in itself.....
And yes the exhaust is a custom made and sounds amazing without disrupting the engine ergonomics..got the dyno done with these and the figures were perfect.

Hi,
Problem here is that yellow colour busa is quite rare in india so finding the yellow plastic becomes a challenge in itself.....
And yes the exhaust is a custom made and sounds amazing without disrupting the engine ergonomics..got the dyno done with these and the figures were perfect.

I have a yellow nose cone but noticed there is a crack on it so not mint...to add to this, shipping to India was crazy priced...the guy's eyes behind the counter at the courier were rolling dollar signs when he looked up the cost of shipping.

What were the dyno figures?

Hi,
If you are preferring new,you may just have to go thru yer Indian channels.
If you have the means to order any new Busa part,that same source should be able to get all the plastics. You may also mention what "full fairing" means. Just the sides? All the plastic? Last time I shipped to India the package was the size of a pack of playing cards....
Canada>India... 70 dollars.
Rubb.

Back