NC Raleigh ride Sunday Feb, 21st

I think eddie just got a text that read "Get your Azz home" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

177906d1266783552-nc-raleigh-ride-sunday-feb-21st-img_1645.jpg

Last edited:
Fellas, thanks for another GREAT ride! It was fun!!!! Everyone gald there was no incidents and all made it home safe! I found out today I'm not in bike shape yet! I'm still soar and cramping of my legs have me walking around the house screaming, what fun :laugh::laugh:! Of course I haven't told my wife how cold it was in the beginning! Jumping out off the bed at 6:15 was interesting :whistle::whistle:!!!!

Rock, this morning 29 degrees was crazy!!! My teeth wouldn't stop chattering :laugh:! For some reason I keep taking this pain! Also, brother thanks for the mask and warmer gloves I'm on line looking for cold gear amybe a Beamer 1200 :laugh: Take care fellas!!!

Yeah cold or not....I wish I could have been there with you fellas :down:
That Sunday morning group I usually ride w/ Loomis, his brother Steve, Peter, Rick, Doug, etc consists of some really good riders.

Rick can ride that Beemer can't he!? :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fellow on the Beemer is Rick, not tim just wanted to correct you guys so you are not calling him Tim the next ride LOL.. :laugh:

I had a blast!

but you did forget the misfortune in the McDonalds parking lot with the keys :whistle:

and William, I wanted to race that 370Z so bad, but when it cleared enough he turned.

and dont forget the incident at the light when everyone was turning left :poke:

Hey guys the sun was bright but it was cold as hech couldn't se the phone screen but i was calling the wife to let her know i arrived safe cotta call in sometime,somebody knows what i mean.Thanks for the caption on the pic who do i blame for that."FUNNY "

I had a blast!

but you did forget the misfortune in the McDonalds parking lot with the keys :whistle:

and William, I wanted to race that 370Z so bad, but when it cleared enough he turned.

:rofl::laugh:
Ya, I wanted to show the 370Z a thing or two also, but scared of the cops here in NC. We would have left him in the dust in seconds.

Hey guys the sun was bright but it was cold as hech couldn't se the phone screen but i was calling the wife to let her know i arrived safe cotta call in sometime,somebody knows what i mean.Thanks for the caption on the pic who do i blame for that."FUNNY "

I had to phone wifey also, but did not, I'm learning from you Eddy. Big trouble when I got home, had to fix it by taking her to Olive Garden for dinner.:whistle:

mmm... Olive Garden is bangin! when you get back in town, ill show you some of the routes the locals do around here

mmm... Olive Garden is bangin! when you get back in town, ill show you some of the routes the locals do around here

Im up for that sounds like a good SATURDAY ride..

Im out of town this coming weekend have to be the follow. Post a thread date time and place to meet up, hopeful we get a other good turn out.. MAYBE some members from the Charlotte area will come out. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOL) Cough Punshier..

Hey jelly you gotta keep her happy so you can keep the busa happy i still ended up going to maccoroni grill greensboro when i got back she drove though.50 mph on the way was rally crawling cant we go alittle faster !!

I had a blast!

I was trying to figure out why there was a crowd around that one bike. when JellyRug a myself were pulling out of McDonalds.

i cant ride for two weekends. I have a Bachelor party this weekend then the wedding the following weekend.

Back