wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
i wasnt gonna say anthing but somethings fishy.  Pac where'd you get all these pics  
rock.gif
I'm getting worried also.
Yup.. that's it... return your razor at the door as you exit the building...  
tounge.gif
NEVER!!!! The razor stays with ME!!! ME!!!

You're just jealous cause these voices only talk to me!!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

tounge.gif

Pac - you are too much!
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing! I'm still here enjoying this thread but I'm having a difficult time posting up the pics I have found. Must be the size!!! You know.....Men with big hands and big feet!!!
What the....?!?
laugh.gif
cool.gif
Glad you likey, Scootergirl.

On another note, it seems that I have inadvertantly upped their pages.

Michelle,

Isn't it funny how many of the guys are now popping up here?? With various "explanations" nonetheless....  HA HA HA!!  I can only give props to those who have added to our collection with pictures of themselves and/or heartthrobs for our viewing pleasures...  Men secure in their manhood!!  Not haters!

Then there's the others... Like Bacharles...  Jus' tryin' to be irritating.  Why don't you post up a picture of yourself in some tight biker shorts with a tight tank top standing, no bending over your bike pretending to be tightening something, or just put your hands on the seat and assume the position but look back at the camera and pout a little bit...  yea, that's the ticket.....  

devil.gif
I do find it very amusing...they can't keep their eyes off the guys...'cept of course those few that have posted up handsome pics of themselves...and, of course a special thank you to Pac for understanding what to post in the thread vs. all of Bacharles' pin up gals...like I needed to see just one more pic of Beyonce or Angelina?!
rock.gif

I am beginning to think they're sizing up the competition...I can just hear it now...guys on busas heading to their local plastic surgeon and asking for Brad's nose, or Orlando's lips, Tyson's chest or Mel's blue eyes...oh yes, their getting ready to ride the wave...going under the knife...
smile.gif

Think Brian will take you up on your request Lo?!  
laugh.gif
blush.gif
thumbs-up.gif
Thanks, Em....
biggrin.gif

Two questions......

Why the HELL did I click on this thread and.....

What is the best tool to gouge ones own eyes out?
rock.gif

wink.gif
I hear grapefruit spoons work pretty well..

laugh.gif

Serves ya right for pokin your nose in on a girlie thread!
wink.gif
Great idea!!  Haven't been able to sleep since the first look at this thread.

My daughter is an Orlando Bloom fan, her best friend and our neighbor is BIG Edward Sissorhands or whatever his name is fan
biggrin.gif
 I'll make sure they check out this thread, hell, they might even be able to ad to it!!

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118874509 -->

wink.gif

Woo hooo girls!! They're going all out now!! SirUK, cheers you!! Let's see if some of the other guys are as confident as you or if they're just going to keep lurking about to see what we're up to!!

PacMan, gotta luv ya!! Thanks for the pix and for steppin' us up another page!!! So nice of you to look out for the ladies... Smooches to you!!!
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back