N.C. GTG II

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
How about another GTG fellas. PPM Customs. Here's a little bio from the site

Because of continuous growth and increased sales of its billet parts, PPM Custom has opened its first retail store in Greensboro, North Carolina.

The store is located at 2222-F Patterson Street, about 1/4 mile from the Greensboro Coliseum complex (see map link below).

In addition to sales of its own billet parts, PPM is responding to the needs of bikers by supplying a broader range of items in a showroom atmosphere. PPM is now an authorized Parts Unlimited dealer, and will also offer polishing and chrome plating for customers' parts. Service and maintenance will be available from certified technicians, and fully customized bikes will also be displayed and sold.

Hours of operation will be from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday through Friday and 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM on Saturdays. For more details call toll free 866-511-BIKE (2453) or our local number: 336-855-0526.

For a map to our new location, click here (will open in a new browser window).

we just need to come up with a when.

I met this guys at the NC Divas party Last Summer! Nice products and customer service! Will purchase from them again soon!
beerchug.gif

I'm up for the Greensboro firs then the Wake Forest. Nothing says we can't do both, just different days. anybody up for 17th or 30th this month. I'll be at the Bristol race won weekend of 25th. Anybody?

dont forget that C&S Customs is in Mocksville, about 25 minutes from Wake / Greensboro

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

I guess it's me and you LOL James has his seat, so he'll probably go. I'll send stevo a pm

(badassbusa03 @ Mar. 13 2007,13:13) what time are we wanting to meet? Bryan? Rock?
I was thinking 11 or 12. don't know what time the shop closes on saturday. I can call up there.

Find out what time they close then we can figure out the leaving time I guess. What you guys think?

Back