N/a busa

The Fletch

Registered
i am doing some engine mods, port/polish head, cam, pistions, full yoshi single side high mount, power comander, k&n, and tre. i was hoping to gain about 40-50 rear wheel hp but some people are saying that that insnt realistic and some are, what do you guys think. i didnt want to do a turbo simply because they make more power than what i am looking for anyway hope i can get some good advise
THanks Fletcher

ive been told ill be between 210-225 with my 1397 spazracing.com head and his cams witha brock sidewinder so your bout right if you go with a known head cams combo ill let ya know in about a week what mine makes

thanks i am not doing a big boar kit just drop in pistions to raise the compression the big boar was another grand and like 15 hp so i just said skip it

i wouldnt just change the pistons for more compression  waist of time and money if you ask me  i cant see how a big bore kit would be another grand[/quote]

I agree who are you buying your parts from???

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145245496 -->

the 40-50hp increase is a tall order from a stock bore/stroke engine.

If you don't want to bore then maybe you should just stick with the more basic mods. Small box mod, pair mod, exhaust to intake cam, or yosh dop ins, and a good 4-2-1 exhaust, and then just play with your sprockets to get a better "feel".

or

go 1397...

all in all for the dollars/hp you can't beat the turbo setups... you can run 7lbs without loosing any major engine torque (no spacer needed).

A little nitrous if you just want the power sometimes is way cheaper than a motor build...

Back