myty-vac

bobber

Registered
well I went to borrow a myty vac from autozone to change the bake fluids ,,but more so the clutch fluid..By the way guys here that didnt know,,,you can borrow tools and dignostic tools,wheel pullers,ect,there for free at autozone ,,,,,,,,,,gotta leave a down payment but,,,you get it back,,,,,well i saw they had only one in the store for sale ,although they were gonna give me their loaner,,,,,,,,but when you see everything in the kit for 30 bucks,,i bought it,,,heres the kicker,,,,it has 100 uses,,,,,the book in detail pictures and instructions ,show you how to check your EGR<PVC<Fule pump pressure,SDV [spark delay valves},Thermal control vacum,worn valve guides,switching valves, sticking valves,mainfold vacum leaks,venturi vacum,weak/broken valve springs,exhaust restriction,leaking piston rings,blown head gasket,late ignition and timeing,air and fuel mixture and brake bleeding,,,,I was amazed ,,the book is over whelming,,,,,,,Nice buy,,,100 tools in one, for 30 bucks,,autozone ,,,,,,nice advice from the guys who turned me on to it here,,,,,You guys might wanna check it out,,,It comes with 2 of everything and hoses,,,,,,,nice buy,,,,,,,,I get to play with my new toy tommorow LOL,,,I'll have the hood up on everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,I;ll be at the house tomoro fellas,,,swing the bikes and the cars by,,and we'll test and run diagnostics all day,,,I'll fire up the grill by 10 am

Last edited:
Easy on the commas there buddy. :laugh:

Mity-Vac's are the bomb for bleeding, no more fluid leaking everywhere from manual bleeding. :thumbsup:

sorry about the comma's :laugh:
Just wanted the org to know what other uses it had,,And I didnt know that he came with a pressure gauge,,,wow,,when I read the manual last nite,,,its a must tool to have ,i didnt know they existed,,,30.00 bucks,,,,who ever doesnt have one should go and see everything that comes in the kit [ its open faced ] I thought I was just buying a hand pump with a hose,,,nice buy,,It will come in handy on the autos,,and to track down a weak cylinder, faulty valves,,,thats always a nitemare,,,exspecially tracking down a manifold leak,
Oh Yeah,,,the book said to grease or telflon the bleeder valve to ensure no tiny bubles to get into the vac,,,but it does say that those are harmless,because they dont come from with in the line,,their comeing from the outside between the nipple and hose,

Last edited:
NP
I was grumbling inside ,thinking I was going to pay30 bucks for a plastic ball and a clear pieace of hose,,,,,,man was I ever wrong,,I was just reading,,with full illustrations on how to check the cylinder pressure and what it should be for each piston when you posted,,,,,I dont mean to rant on,,but ,,Its a must have,,it goes into great detail and is fully illustrated,, It also mentioned its ability application for duel cyclinder brakes on motorcycles,[page 4] and about the motorsfull vacum system diagnstic's and I was reading about it telling you how to determine with this device [burnt or leaking valves and the specs on what the engines should carry,,it completely shows you how to trouble shoot the entire motors vacum system [p,7] .Includeing ]p6] how in The U,S ,vacum is measured in inches of mercury...,I do a lot of tech work..computerized equipment,autos..ect,,but ,,I couldnt pay the man fast enough,,,

Last edited:
Back