My wifes new(er) Bike

Pit Bull 13

Registered
Well as some of you know ive been talking about getting a turbo for my Busa.. well I didn't get it.. my Wife has been riding a 95 Ninja 500 for 3 years and she hasn't been having as much fun riding with me the past year.. she didn't like how out dated her ninja looked. So we decided to get her a newer bike.. time to upgrade.. I was looking at 750 and 1000's GSXR's. but everyone wanted $8,000 for there 03's. even the 600's were way outta line for pricing. My wife was getting all bummed out because I couldn't justify spending that much money on a older bike.. Told her the right bike will come along when the time is right... well 2 weeks later I came across a 04 Yami R6 and picked it up for her.. We have had it for 2 months now and its still cold out but shes riden it twice now and shes in Love.. :thumbsup: A happy wife means a happy Husband

100_0399.jpg
100_0400.jpg
100_0398.jpg
100_0402.jpg
100_0401.jpg

100_0399.jpg

100_0400.jpg

100_0398.jpg

100_0402.jpg

100_0401.jpg

Ive riden it and im not use to the High RPM's on in.. im use to the torque on the busa so im short shifting.. Im not that good at riding it.. I gotta get use the her power curve..

Ive riden it and im not use to the High RPM's on in.. im use to the torque on the busa so im short shifting.. Im not that good at riding it.. I gotta get use the her power curve..

You gotta get used to the "no power" curve:poke::laugh:

Thank you all.. She was agenst going to a Busa bash with the ninja.. now with the R6 shes all for it.. so were hoping next year to see some of you.. we have a baby on the way. a week after we bought the bike we found out shes pregnant.

Back