My wife thinks my new RS-3 Yosh Titanium is ugly.

Besides how it looks the carbon is just so light. I was amazed when I picked up the muffler. Looks good and very functional. Downside is expensive if bought new.

Last edited:
nothing sweeter than a YOSH. :)

2009 pics misc 027.jpg

Its not my favorite looking but I got it used for a really good deal. I think I will do the Gen 1, R-77 mod.

P4084323.jpg

The real problem here is - For every "I told you so" you lose 2 points!

The way I see it, she has one point for the person who said they are ugly, and you get deducted for the rest, which puts you -1,238 or directly in the ole Dog house, YOU CAN NOT WIN THIS BATTLE!!! Do not try, step away from the cans man!:laugh:

I think this is one worth fighting for. Yes you cannot win every battle but if you stick to it long and hard enough maybe you can pull out a tie or even a slight win.

Last edited:
You guys are awesome. Now...let me find the wife...she's around here somewhere, and I'm going to use the combined force of hayabusa.org to win one for the boys. (MrsRubbertoBurn excluded for obvious reasons, she works for the enemy! :laugh: )

I like my RS3's on my Gen 1.

4354633604_d913701d66.jpg

If I had a gen 2 I'd be going with an alienhead, and extra sets of earplugs. :D

Well, I have to agree with her. Yosh pipes are kinda crude! :dunno:

Easy wife fix for an ugly pipe: take here shopping today and spend the entire day shopping just for her! Fill her closet with new shoes and designer clothes that accent her curves.

You will be well rewarded for your generosity before day light and tomorrow she will take a look and say "You know, your Pipe is beginning to grow on me"!

Couple more shopping trips and you'll win her over for sure! :beerchug:

Sounds like an excuse for a new exhaust :thumbsup: you would be justified

"Well honey I was just trying to make you happy" :laugh:

Back