my trip to Greece, report

Realy sad you didn't informed us(Greek Busaholics)about your plans earlier.We could have arrange a meeting somewhere.Nice pics though.Thanks for sharing....and a late :welcome: to Greece

actually i wrote many times here and sent PM to greek busa members on here... but .... maybe next time that will happen.

WOW, what can one say to this post? Truly amazing in all aspects. The scenery, incredible quality of the photos and great story make me just say WOW and thanks so much for sharing. Awesome! :cheerleader:

actually i wrote many times here and sent PM to greek busa members on here... but .... maybe next time that will happen.
Nevermind....probably you knocked wrong doors.Afterall you had a great time even without us!!!!Next time.(I couldn't resist to add you to my friends list)

Ah man is that just beautifull! Thanks for the gorgeous pics. I bet a guy would have his arms fall off after doing those twisties all day! Just loved the retreat nestled in the mountain cliffs. So cool. Dang it I now want to go there. Guess I'd better put it on the bucket list. Wardie:beerchug:

Thanks for shearing Kot ..Great experience to have a trip like that..

I show all the great pics you've got from Greece..
You visit almost everything...
Roads are not so good here but the feeling and the smells are great..

Hope you liked Meteora,and Mani and Taygetos mountain..The route you visit is just great..:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Where are you hosting your pics? I'm behind a proxy and they are blocked.

excellent photos Kot....pity we didnt meet but as i said i was away also during that time!!!

would of loved to show you around :welcome::welcome:

keep riding man :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back