My trailer is here

Hats off Don, glad you got a trailer brake!
Without one of those things it can get pretty hairy...

You know, if you want to do anything to it just pull it down here and we can give it some character!
Or we can have the wife handle the painting and caulk work while we ride at The Bash!
laugh.gif

Want a helmet rack(s)?
I know this guy who makes some really, really cheap ones and can bring them to The Bash for yas!

You know, if you want to do anything to it just pull it down here and we can give it some character!
Or we can have the wife handle the painting and caulk work while we ride at The Bash!
laugh.gif

Want a helmet rack(s)?
I know this guy who makes some really, really cheap ones and can bring them to The Bash for yas!
I might be interested in a helmet rack. Any info or pics?

beerchug.gif
You got plans for trailer mods??  

I'm still tryin to find a way to top Hal's "rolling Hilton Hotel"
That aint happening, unless you get one just like it, and then paint the floor!
laugh.gif

cool.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I blame it on the wife. I took her with me when I was buying the trailer. I was going to get a 7' X 12' but she said, you better get the big one because you won't be satisfied with the small one. I said, "I love you honey".
whistling.gif

Nice trailer Don, that should haul the two bikes fine.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Want a helmet rack(s)?
beerchug.gif
I would love a helmet rack.  Maybe we should be careful about how much we commit Dawn to doing while we go riding.  My neck hasn't completely healed yet.  I can't afford any new injuries
laugh.gif

I have always been a proponent of trailer brakes.  I think they should be required.  I spent several years of my life chasing largemouth bass and could talk all day about the issues some guys had that refused to spend the extra dollars for brakes on their boat trailers
rock.gif

laugh.gif

Nice trailer, good luck w/it. Check out Pit Posse for trailer stuff-they have good products and prices. Just did our toyhauler garage w/their stuff.

Don, congrats on the new trailer. Lets see the mods when you get them done. That way it helps us whith some ideas to fix our trailers up.

Nice Don....why don't we get RANDY (
thumb_up.gif
) to work on it while we drink a few beers, beers, beers(
all_coholic.gif
) by the campfire! He owes me for all the labor I put into ours while I was sick.
werd.gif

very nice
beerchug.gif
i'm beginning to wonder if there is going to be enough room to park the bikes once we get to the Phillip's...the trailers are going to be taking up all the spaces
laugh.gif

Back