My tags are GONE!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Imagine my surprise when I look at my busa carefully, and the tag bracket has a nice clean break along the seam and my tags are GONE. Gonna be interesting to see how much it's gonna cost to replace, and finding a tag bracket that won't break....

Crap, I hate when that happens. I have one I think will stay put now.

??? Tags as in your license plate is gone? I've having my personalized plate re-made & I'm at 4 months in waiting for the plate.

Mine hit the tire at the strip one time and wadded up and destroyed it. Went to the DMV, the personalized plate was $6, the sticker was like $30! :rofl:

Good thing i had not put my new sticker on yet:thumbsup:

Mine hit the tire at the strip one time and wadded up and destroyed it. Went to the DMV, the personalized plate was $6, the sticker was like $30! :rofl:

Good thing i had not put my new sticker on yet:thumbsup:
Wow! Replacement stickers in virginia are like $2. They should not charge you for the full cost if you have already registered the vehicle for the year.

You should report it lost/stolen, just incase. Hopefully it wont be too difficult to replace.

Herfe its 5.oo but you need an LEO case# for that price. You have to report lost anyway so not a big deal. sticker is included unless you want to extend the expiration date.

I lost a billet axel mount like that. I guess vibration crack. About 200$ new plus 20$ to replace the plate.

I lost miy license plate on my GSXR two years back and went to the DMV and they just replaced it and marked the old as stolen/expired.

These things seem to be prone to vibration cracking.

I had a Rumble Concepts Bone Series Eliminator kit

product_thumb.php

But the part that actually holds the plate had broken (again, vibration i believe) and I had redneck engineered another piece to hold the actual plate.

I have not been able to locate another one, so I'm going to try and figure out what to do next.

The DMV will take care of that when he gets a new one.

Our DMV doesn't issue plates you have to go to a tag agency:banghead: Well I should be grateful cause a trip to the DMV is an all day affair without an appointment, an appointment can take up to 2 weeks when you ask for one :)

Sounds like your pre flight routine needs a little work.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back