My sorry excuse for a shop.

All I see is a small version of heaven. Never knock what you got. There is always someone else who is wishing they had as much as you do.

:thumbsup::beerchug:

I have a 2 car garage, but i have as much room as you most of the time. 2 cars 3 bikes, tool box, extra wheels...Now i have to fit the boxes of extra fairings in there too. :banghead:

Here's a picture of my shop..
Busa10-2-08012.jpg

In the summer you have to use bug spray to ward off the mosquitos that come howling in by the hundreds from the little lake across the street. At around 10:00 AM the sun clears the Cedar tree and the furnace works quite well for the rest of the day.

In the winter, the air conditioning is second to none. The ventilation and cooling air flow also can't be beat..
KDX2001-31-09004-1.jpg

Roof leaks pretty bad when it rains, but it's only rained 4-5 days out of 7 for the last 2 riding seasons. Teaches me to wrench fast when I have to, so I'll have at least part of one of those days that it's not raining, to ride.:thumbsup:

Seriously, it could be worse. I have my own driveway and not an apartment complex parking lot to work in. And I do have a 10x8 shed around back to store them in, out of the rain and snow, and away from prying eyes and stealing hands. I don't complain.. much.:whistle:

I helped a guy work on his bike in a shed just like that, You have twice the room he had. Everytime I would bend over to work on the bike my azz would hit the crap behind me and send me head first into the bike, This also happened in a one car garage I was working in with another guy.

Busa10-2-08012.jpg

In the summer you have to use bug spray to ward off the mosquitos that come howling in by the hundreds from the little lake across the street. At around 10:00 AM the sun clears the Cedar tree and the furnace works quite well for the rest of the day.

In the winter, the air conditioning is second to none. The ventilation and cooling air flow also can't be beat..
KDX2001-31-09004-1.jpg

Roof leaks pretty bad when it rains, but it's only rained 4-5 days out of 7 for the last 2 riding seasons. Teaches me to wrench fast when I have to, so I'll have at least part of one of those days that it's not raining, to ride.:thumbsup:

Seriously, it could be worse. I have my own driveway and not an apartment complex parking lot to work in. And I do have a 10x8 shed around back to store them in, out of the rain and snow, and away from prying eyes and stealing hands. I don't complain.. much.:whistle:

I suddenly feel much better,lol. You do realize these things can be built for around $1000 right?:whistle:

I was to busy admiring the hot azz brunette on the inside of the right door :inlove: :laugh:

At least you're abiding to the man cave handbook.

Rule #1: Must have at least one poster of a hot girl hung up in plain view.
:rulez:

:laugh:

I completely missed that part of your post the first time I read it! What does one of those run? And how safe are they? I really dont have much room in there and dont want to melt bike parts.???

they make 1, 2 or 3 burner heaters that screw on to propane bottles. i got the 2 burner and the 1 burner. a one burner would prob all but run you out of that shed. but you can turn it down low enough and stick it in the cornerr of the room that you should be fine and from your pics looks like you got enough room it shouldn't be melting plastic. ive been out in my shop running both burners/workin on the bike, they are nice.

Mr. Heater (one burner) - Mr. Heater F273100 - Mr. Heater Original Tank-Top Heaters - Overview - SummitRacing.com

they make 1, 2 or 3 burner heaters that screw on to propane bottles. i got the 2 burner and the 1 burner. a one burner would prob all but run you out of that shed. but you can turn it down low enough and stick it in the cornerr of the room that you should be fine and from your pics looks like you got enough room it shouldn't be melting plastic. ive been out in my shop running both burners/workin on the bike, they are nice.

Mr. Heater (one burner) - Mr. Heater F273100 - Mr. Heater Original Tank-Top Heaters - Overview - SummitRacing.com

thanks for the link! Soon as the wife releases my wallet again, I'm gonna get one!:thumbsup:

Liltroy, I use a propane catalytic heater..don't have to worry about the carbon monoxide. I think your shed is pretty darn cool...just enough room on both sides of the bike to about get anything done you need to...2hip

Busa10-2-08012.jpg

KDX2001-31-09004-1.jpg

Hey, at least you have a concrete pad! :thumbsup:

Back