My son starts senior year Thursday

Looks like you have a good young man on your hands...however it looks like he's still trying to fit into his dad's jacket.
wink.gif

(USN05LE @ Aug. 07 2007,10:03)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 07 2007,08:10) Congrats!!! Damn, it would have been so cool to have a Hayabusa for my senior photos, but oh yeah, the bike wasn't even a thought yet
laugh.gif

Great looking guy! Give him our best!!
beerchug.gif
Did they even have motorcycles or color TVs when you graduated?

poke.gif

Brett is your son the oldest? How many do you have left? Mine is 13 going on 25. Congrats to you and the young man.

Don
He is the only one! I would give anything to go back and have more but that is not possible. I made a bad decision at 23 and will regret it for the rest of my life!

(dadofthree @ Aug. 07 2007,07:43) Congratulations. My daughter just graduated and will be attending college in spring semester.
Congrats and best of luck to your daughter!
beerchug.gif

3_3_8v.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Aug. 07 2007,11:26) Good look'n boy! I love the pic with the busa.
super.gif
Hey Dawn, you must have missed the part about him wanting to go to Auburn! LOL

(GSXTacy @ Aug. 08 2007,20:59)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Aug. 07 2007,11:26) Good look'n boy! I love the pic with the busa.
super.gif
Funny part is that he is an Alabama fan. But Auburn has by far the best engineering program in the state!! I do not care where he goes as long as he gets an education that he can use and enjoy!

(BusaBret @ Aug. 09 2007,04:08)
(GSXTacy @ Aug. 08 2007,20:59)
super.gif
Funny part is that he is an Alabama fan. But Auburn has by far the best in the state!! I do not care where he goes as long as he gets an education that he can use and enjoy!
He will be the best addition Auburn has ever seen then! Besides I don't have anything against them. It's just a football thing!

RTR

Very nice pics of your son Bret. Damn big kid too. Hope the football season is a good one.

My baby is 14 yrs old, 6-1, 275lbs, wears a size 14 shoe, is a starting offensive tackle on the frosh-soph  football team. My boy is a freshman in High School this year. He also has an orange belt in jiu-jitsu.

I've almost got you Big Bo.  My baby is 6'1", 260 lbs, size 13 shoe, and is starting left offensive tackle for his frosh football team.  He's a 2nd degree black belt in Isshinryu.

Dang proud of him too.  Good kid.

Dan___Matthew_2006email.JPG

Big Bo & TennBusa

Congrats to both your boys.
beerchug.gif
Something wrong with calling fellows of that size boys.
wow.gif

(BlueHaya @ Aug. 09 2007,18:35) Do I see a graduation gift in some of those pics?
I wish but he wants a bass boat. He likes to ride but lives to fish. I told him if he does good this year and graduates college there will be a boat waiting when he gets home.

Back