My Sincerest Apologies

Glad to see everything is worked out. look forward to a lot more participation in the future of the bash meeting great people and getting some awesome rides up at the Gap. And I'm sure Miss Reba is looking forward to more business at the Phillips.

Glad it is all worked out. :beerchug: Congrats to all parties for getting this done. :thumbsup: Will have to try and get there one of these days. Day long Iron Butt.

Knowing all the parties, I had this feeling it could be worked out. You have no idea how relieved I am to see this thread....a lot of angst is now gone.

Knowing all the parties, I had this feeling it could be worked out. You have no idea how relieved I am to see this thread....a lot of angst is now gone.

yeah...now I don't have to slap the sht outta somebody:laugh:

John, I said this to you and to Danielle, and I don't mind saying it here, you are a bigger person than I because I was prepared to let you be ignored and ignore you knowing you were coming here to the very event many felt you'd shunned and poked fun at. I almost didn't want to be here this weekend to be quite honest. I am so incredibly appreciative that you took the time to come to me an apologize personally, you took my rant and I know it wasn't pretty, but I too have had a lot building up for many months and this has all affected me more than most know.

Too much drama and too many misconceptions around something we have all loved. I'm glad we've all been able to talk it out honestly and I'm hopeful that we will move forward together as the huge dysfunctional family I know and love...

Thank you for being the bigger person in this...I honestly can't say I would have been with so much hurt between us...

Just thanks John, it means more than you know.

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

And THIS is why Racerv remains one of MY dearest, closest and most respected...I would say friends, but brothers fits it best right Loomis?

And THIS is why Racerv remains one of MY dearest, closest and most respected...I would say friends, but brothers fits it best right Loomis?

And I'm just glad I can like your posts again :p

I'm glad we got things sorted out; feels a whole lot better than it did this time last week...

And I'm just glad I can like your posts again :p

I'm glad we got things sorted out; feels a whole lot better than it did this time last week...

There's crazy folks in every family...we here are no different. We get upset and then we cool off, life goes on. I bet none of us would trade what we have all been through together for anything...not even something as simple as this.

I have to agree with her Royal Highness, much has changed since 08, but 08 made us a family and were still here. That's pretty much all that matters...

Stalker :)

John, you are a good man to take the high road on this. The folks you sat down and talked with, are some of my best friends on the planet, and there is not much I would not do for any of them, and they have done things for me that my own family would not do. I know some think all the mods and admins are one big closed group that decided to all get a hayabusa and start a site, but the truth is we ALL met through the org, and have developed strong relationships over several years. We have been on rides together sure, but we have also been there for each other at times when you know who your true friends are. Anyway,:thumbsup:

john, you are a good man to take the high road on this. The folks you sat down and talked with, are some of my best friends on the planet, and there is not much i would not do for any of them, and they have done things for me that my own family would not do. I know some think all the mods and admins are one big closed group that decided to all get a hayabusa and start a site, but the truth is we all met through the org, and have developed strong relationships over several years. We have been on rides together sure, but we have also been there for each other at times when you know who your true friends are. Anyway,:thumbsup:

truth!

Back