My Riding Buddy

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone else have this problem??? For the last couple of months, my 2 year old son has met me at the door as soon as I get home from work. Before I can even pick him up, he's pointing at the shed and excitedly saying "momo, momo, momo." Needless to say, he won't let me in the house until I give him a quick ride through the sub-division.

Of course I say it's a problem jokingly. He loves it, I love it, and we have a good bonding time for a few moments each day. The real problem will come when it gets too cold to do it for a while.
smile.gif

busa2.jpg

Oh yeah.. I have a 6 yo and an 11 yo... they drive me nuts about the bike...I have to sneak my riding jacket, gloves and my helmet when I am going for an afterwork ride where they cant go.... I do take them around the subdivision on a regular basis... and like you... I do love the time with the boys. My 11 yo has an Enduro Yamaha 80 and we are doing some work on it so we can "ride together" in the subdivision... good times... enjoy!
ss038.gif

Lovely pic .. He's so cute ,... No not you .. The little feller
biggrin.gif

Yep,My son loves bikes More than anything,Busa's are His favorite,and He even knows a few by the stripe styles!!..at 2.5 years old He was already riding!!

He's got .5 years more riding in now every sunday without fail..pretty soon maybe take the training wheels off!!

d04c7308.jpg

And Yes He only rides with his gear on!!

I have the same problem. Whenever I get home, specially if I'm on the scoot, he wants to go for a little ride. So around the court we go and then into the garage. He loves it, I love it, it's all good...
smile.gif

Excellent pic Warren ... soon they will asking ... " uh Dad can I borrow the bike for a couple of hours "
smile.gif

Cute boys you guys have there! Cool! But E-Racer, have your boy lose the "Honda" sticker for goodness sakes! Sheesh!
smile.gif

That's too cute Warbrown. I have a kid on the way too (couple more weeks till we find out the gender via 3D ultrasound) and I just know when he or she hits two, my kid will wanna ride around our area too. I live in a Pulte home so we've got the whole gated community thing going on here.

Very cute, addorable kids you guys have. I wish I could do that with my daughter, unfortunately the ex- is so anti this anti that.

Thanks for the nice comments, and congrats to those of you about to enter into fatherhood. You're right D.J., it's only a matter of time before I'll be loaing them my bike, just like my dad did for me.

My boy's 4 I ask him which bike you like better. He tell's me both of them. I tell him good answer.:)

Cute kid, nice bike. I love the color.

I see you have the Corbin seat. Do you like it? Does is sit lower than the stock seat?

Back