My review after 950 miles on my first busa

we are all riding hayabusas because it is what it is... a ROCKET SHIP and we all appreciate the power it produces, the most guys on this site would love a turbo, but i think that the most guys do not wish to have a turbo after only 900 miles because the most of us are still in awe about the power it produces stock standard, especially a wise thing to do is first to learn to harness that power,first to learn how to do your 1/4 runs and then how to improve on that., you would be surprised how a real dragracer with a naturally aspirated motor bike can beat a novice with a turboed bike. that is my .50 cents..

u are %100 right, the busa stock is a rocket ship and like BUBBA said in another thread, saddle time is a good way to get faster. wether its quarter mile type riding or hitting the twisties, saddle time will improve it all around....and a great example o what ur sayin LARRA is about 2 weeks ago a few of my good friends went for a ride, i didnt attend, but the talk of the day was how this guy on a 600 was putting a hurtin on the rest of the guys, which had 1000 and 750,s, and these are all guys who are decent riders.

Back