My poor busa..man wtf!!!!

HERO TANK

Registered
ok family u won't believe this s*** im about to go threw now, i need help. ok for those of u that know me know all the trouble ive been threw putting my BUSA together, the legal issue's i went threw about the frame. (see my thread stolen frame). Now guess what happen today, the police came to my girlfriends house asking for me, so im like what the heck rite, so the officer tell me that im being sued by credit acceptance for 25,000 dollars.:confused:so im like for what, he said he did'nt know but i gotta take your bike i said what!!!!! he handed me the court papers from the judge...i was like bull****:moon::madfire::guns::argue::wtf::pullhair::boxing::devil::punch:u can:kissass: come to find out i co-signed for my ex girlfriend a truck years ago, and that is the why they are sueing me. she never paid a note. i got upset the officers called for back up about 20 police cars show up, so they took my BABY.. does anyone have any idea's of how i can get her back plz help:please:

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, if you did indeed co-sign that loan and she has not made good on the payments, you are responsible. You will probably need to pay what is owed on her default plus penalties/fees to get it back to proper status. Until then they are not going to release your baby. They are going after whatever they can to salvage their interest. Sorry for your troubles, if I were you, I would be having a serious conversation with the ex:heart-break::spank:. Something like you need to forfeit your truck so i can get my bike back. Then I'd kill the biatch.:crowbar:

Hero - Man I am sorry to hear this that really sucks.......I just wrecked my busa and felt bad, but this really stinks.

Best of luck to you bro.

Get a lawyer and see what they can do. You will probably have to pay the judgement though.

Did you put the bike up as collateral for the truck? I don't see how they can take the bike unless you did. If you were sued over the 25K and lost I can see them taking it as judgment but not just because she stopped making payments. Get a lawyer, something doesn't sound right. Sue your ex in small claims court too.

he told me that since im being sued for 25k he can take what ever he wants to. no i did'nt put the bike up. of course not i tried to give him my car but he told me the bike was in my name so thats what he has to take.
Did you put the bike up as collateral for the truck? I don't see how they can take the bike unless you did. If you were sued over the 25K and lost I can see them taking it as judgment but not just because she stopped making payments. Get a lawyer, something doesn't sound right. Sue your ex in small claims court too.

the court order state's that what ever they take from me they have a rite to sell after 15 day's. seize and sell, according to law any of the personal property of defendant..

One morning several years ago, I woke up to the noise of diesel engines and looked out to see both my trucks being loaded on flatbeds.
I ran out to see wtf was going on and was told that my (now) ex-wife had pawned the titles of both vehicles and hadn't paid. I didn't even know she had pawned them.
Both of our names were on the title.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this... I can sympathize.

Sean

Wait a flipping minute?!?
You are being sued which means no judgement has been awarded against you yet, correct?
The police just can't show up and start taking things. They have to be authorized by a judge to recover whatever they can after judgement has gone against you. This just doesn't sound right at all. Get a lawyer and sue the crap outta them for overstepping their bounds.

he told me that since im being sued for 25k he can take what ever he wants to. no i did'nt put the bike up. of course not i tried to give him my car but he told me the bike was in my name so thats what he has to take.

Isnt your car also in your name? What's the diff? Again this is a cop telling you you are being sued but we are still taking your stuff? Wtf? You need to find out who gave them or what gave them the power to seize personal property without you ever even having opp to defend yourself in court.

Did they repo the truck. They are supposed to repo the truck first then go after you for what ever balance is left.

Since when are Police repo men? This is a civil matter. CA sucks, but I'm glad that the Police here cannot get into civil matters like this.

I'm not familiar with the laws in your state, but this seems so wrong.

Sorry to hear this but it does not make any sense..

being sued by credit acceptance for 25,000 dollars? They are going to take your bike before the court case when it was not used to backt he truck loan? Which is like basically awarding assets before a court case goes to trial.
Are you sure you did not blow off court for this before.

That makes no legal sense. But get a lawyer and good luck.

ok family u won't believe this s*** im about to go threw now, i need help. ok for those of u that know me know all the trouble ive been threw putting my BUSA together, the legal issue's i went threw about the frame. (see my thread stolen frame). Now guess what happen today, the police came to my girlfriends house asking for me, so im like what the heck rite, so the officer tell me that im being sued by credit acceptance for 25,000 dollars.:confused:so im like for what, he said he did'nt know but i gotta take your bike i said what!!!!! he handed me the court papers from the judge...i was like bull****:moon::madfire::guns::argue::wtf::pullhair::boxing::devil::punch:u can:kissass: come to find out i co-signed for my ex girlfriend a truck years ago, and that is the why they are sueing me. she never paid a note. i got upset the officers called for back up about 20 police cars show up, so they took my BABY.. does anyone have any idea's of how i can get her back plz help:please:

they cannot take your vehicle before a suit has been completed and an agreement has been came to about how to settle the balance

the court order state's that what ever they take from me they have a rite to sell after 15 day's. seize and sell, according to law any of the personal property of defendant..

Did they already take the truck??? Before they took your bike they were supposed to repo that truck.

i dnt think they have the truck. but they was told by a judge to seize my personal property, thats the paper he gave me thats what calmed me down. i believe they sent notice but didnt have the rite adress, it seems.

i dnt think they have the truck. but they was told by a judge to seize my personal property, thats the paper he gave me thats what calmed me down. i believe they sent notice but didnt have the rite adress, it seems.

This is kinda weird cause accept acceptance is a collection agency, meaning the loan was indefault quite some time bank tried to collect and failed got the agency involved. If your ex has the truck she must have done something to keep it from getting reposed. That is assuming your state is like mine. That truck is the collateral for that loan and it should have been reposed. It should have been at the top of the list for pickup after civil action was taken regardless of whose name is on the registration. You got to make sure they take that truck and sell it off to lower what you owe.

Back