Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Personal Best

wat1000

Registered
To all

I went my personnel best yesterday, I went 9.87, 9.88, and 9.91 back to back. In my last thread I was talking bout problems missing 3rd gear, that was all me. :whistle: My 60 ft hung around 1.60-66 all day. I'm looking at changing my rear sproket going up to a 46-47 teeth and see what she does then. Right now I'm only 1 under in the front. Had the clutch mod did last week and does makes a difference getting it out the hole. My goal is to get her down in the 9.40-50 and I'll be happy. I'm slowly getting there. There will be more to follow, GONE

:beerchug:Great job, lots of guys would be happy with 9anything! Our opening day is this coming sat, weather mans saying mid 50s:laugh:

That's bad ass!!! what do you have done to her and about how much horse do you thin she's at???
Thanks

Well I guess I will post his best run for him.

th_DSCN2655.jpg

Last edited:
Treelimb watch yourself.

Money Mike I'm running a full Yosh TRC, PCIII, 1 tooth under in the front, lower 1 1/2 in the front, stock height and sproket in the back and the clutch mod.

Top Bottom